• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mnsandler
    replied
    Originally posted by jon00 View Post
    That would be a lot of work.
    Jon,

I'm still having problems when I edit chart styles. I made a new copy of one but it seems like the auto submit is causing values from the new template to be copied to the original during the refresh.

Leave a comment:

• jon00
    replied
    That would be a lot of work.

Leave a comment:

• mnsandler
    replied
    Jon, thanks for the quick update. the hyperlink feature is great. And the extra button makes it very easy to navigator to the various pages.

would it be difficult to add an ini option to "disable the auto submit" every time one makes a change on any of the plugin setup pages? i wouldn't mind just pressing the Submit button once i make all my changes. thanks for the consideration.

Leave a comment:

• jon00
    replied
    V1.1.3 is now available

Changes since 1.1.12:

Added button on the three charting setup pages to the dynamic charting web page.
    Added hyperlink on the virtual device charting image to show it in a new page/tab in its native size.
    Corrected bug with the chart style copy function which also renamed other entries.
    Corrected error with Watchdog code.

Read the Readmefirst.txt file in the download.

I've also added more debug code to the routine that has caused some errors to see if I can pinpoint the issue.

It looks like the watchdog I incorporated many versions ago could never have worked (silly mistake). This monitors the connection to HS3. Those with stability issues, please give this one a try.

Leave a comment:

• jon00
    replied
    Originally posted by jono View Post
    Jon
    I love this feature rich package. If you are considering additional feature requests, may I suggest that on the Device List page where the device is shown (i.e. Utility Jon00 DBChart Chart 002), could you please add a button to the Control section that hyperlinks to the full size chart? For most other devices, this section is used for on or off or dim buttons. Those are not relevant to charts so that section is empty. But a link to show the full size chart would be of great interest, at least to me.
    Thanks for considering it.
    Jono
    No buttons but in the next version, you will be able to click on the virtual device chart to get a full size version.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X