Jon00 Database Charting Utility for Homeseer 3 & Homeseer 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by racerfern View Post
    No joy, I just replaced the nine files with the ones from the zip that I downloaded again and same result.
    I also just upgraded to 4.0.1.31 and same result.
    Ok, lets go back to the basics. Do you see the plugin startup messages in the log?
    Jon

Comment

• I'm seeing this after the last startup.

2/19/2020 20:24:50 HomeSeer Error Loading script Jon00DBChartingASPX.vben :File not found: Jon00DBChartingASPX.vben

Comment

I'm seeing this after the last startup.

2/19/2020 20:24:50 HomeSeer Error Loading script Jon00DBChartingASPX.vben :File not found: Jon00DBChartingASPX.vben
        I've checked and it is in the download zip. There are two scripts in the zip that need to be installed.
        Jon

Comment

• I''ll get back to you not at that PC right now.

Comment

• Working now. Something in Windows security wouldn't overwrite the existing file. I had to delete and then copy. Sorry to bother you but all's well on the other side of the pond, for now.

Comment

• Issue again, nothing changed except that I've installed a couple of interim betas. v4.0.1.39

The chart will not render, too much time to render

Comment

• And of course after thinking about this, Jon00dbchartinghs3.exe starts and then does not stay running in the background. Not sure why.

Comment

And of course after thinking about this, Jon00dbchartinghs3.exe starts and then does not stay running in the background. Not sure why.
                  I can only see that happening if you are not using the latest version which is for HS3 & HS4.
                  Jon

Comment

• We're all good once again, it was not being run with administrator access. Thanks.

I do have an issue with displaying a graph. I want min=0 max=8000 but no matter what I do the graph shows a range that just leaves a bit of space top and bottom. I did read the doc and added "#" before the max. But I realize now that's to correct numbers outside of the acceptable range.

I want the graph below to have a Y axis from 0 to 8000. What am I missing?
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 03-01-20 at 03.39 PM.PNG
Views:	41
Size:	67.3 KB
ID:	1367413

Comment

• You cannot change it. Because you are using the dynamic charting, it has to be set to auto to allow the large variation of charts being displayed from the various databases.
                      Jon

Comment

Working...
                      X