Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jon00
    replied
    I'm not sure what you have done but for the moment, please set Min/Max to blank values.

Leave a comment:

• ottob
    replied
    Originally posted by jon00 View Post
    Great that's when it is off, now another screenshot when the device is on.....
    Not sure if I understand. I cant see there is any difference in Status/Graphics page when relay is off or on? Should it be? Here it is:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Realy_on.JPG
Views:	229
Size:	50.5 KB
ID:	1526674
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• ottob
    replied
    jon00 But this one:
    Another issue: while writing this I wanted to check a value in DBsetup. I changed a max-value, and then the database disappeared. Not to be found under "Select Database", or charting. But it is still there, I can browse it with SQlite DB browser. But it is not longer logging data. I guess there must be some .ini file that is corrupted.
    I have now checked all ini files under Config, but could not find any reference to the DB.

What I actually did when it disappeared was:
    I had entered wrong values for Max and Min for the device (relay). So Max was 0, Min was 30.
    So I changed Max to 30. Can it be that both max and min was the same, possibly creating a divide by zero exception or similar?

Anyway, is there a way to manually setup the DB connection again?

Leave a comment:

• jon00
    replied
    Great that's when it is off, now another screenshot when the device is on.....

Leave a comment:

• ottob
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Relay.JPG
Views:	185
Size:	54.9 KB
ID:	1526667
    Here is device

Leave a comment:

• jon00
    replied
    Please post 2 screenshots of the device Status/Graphics page when the relay is on and off.

Leave a comment:

• ottob
    replied
    I am struggling with logging binary devices, a relay with ON/OFF functionality. They always logs ON value. Under Device Status ON: Start=0, OFF=1. In DB setup I have set Max to 25, min to 0. I also tried to change under Device status by setting ON: Start=0, OFF=25.
    Anyone knows how-to?

Another issue: while writing this I wanted to check a value in DBsetup. I changed a max-value, and then the database disappeared. Not to be found under "Select Database", or charting. But it is still there, I can browse it with SQlite DB browser. But it is not longer logging data. I guess there must be some .ini file that is corrupted.

Leave a comment:

• begunfx
    replied
    I made a small change with seems to have resolved the issue. The latest version is now V1.2.5 which is now available for download.
    Thanks Jon!

Leave a comment:

• jon00
    replied
    I made a small change with seems to have resolved the issue. The latest version is now V1.2.5 which is now available for download.

Leave a comment:

• begunfx
    replied
    Yes, it should shutdown almost immediately. I can't replicate it here but have sent you a PM with a few things to try...
    Sounds good. I'll take a look when I have a free moment today. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• jon00
    replied
    Yes, it should shutdown almost immediately. I can't replicate it here but have sent you a PM with a few things to try...

Leave a comment:

• begunfx
    replied
    Okay. So I shut down HomeSeer, and while it was shutting down I watched the charting PI .exe in task manager. I gave it a good couple of minutes after HomeSeer shut down, but it looks like the plugin isn't shutting down. That may be the issue? The PI never disappeared from the Task Manager list. Its usage went to zero but never left the process list. After waiting a few minutes, HomeSeer restarted automatically (HS Sentry?). For a moment I did see another instance of the charting PI .exe appear on the process list, but then disappear.

Leave a comment:

• begunfx
    replied
    Thanks. When Homeseer is shutdown the PI should also shutdown. When you restart HS, it should start a new instance. Would you please check that first.

Perhaps you are restarting Homeseer so quickly that it does not have time to shutdown?
    Sure. I'll give it a try.

Leave a comment:

• jon00
    replied
    Thanks. When Homeseer is shutdown the PI should also shutdown. When you restart HS, it should start a new instance. Would you please check that first.

Perhaps you are restarting Homeseer so quickly that it does not have time to shutdown?

Leave a comment:

• begunfx
    replied
    You did not answer my second question. You stated you kill the exe and then restart the plugin. How? By restarting Homeseer again?
    Sorry about that. To get the plugin to work, I went into the task manager, and killed the chart utility process, then I starting the plugin .exe directly (as administrator), then it started updating the charts as expected.

Additional info: So the issue is I'd properly restart HomeSeer, but the plugin didn't seem to update data and the charts. I tried properly restarting homeSeer again and sometimes it would then work, but often not. So, my work around was to kill the process (HomeSeer still running) then restart the chart .exe as administrator directly and that seemed to get it to work.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X