• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unfortunately no....
    Jon

Comment

Jon,
      how can i detect with the Jon00DBChartingHS3.exe has problems? i got the following error in the HS log, and after that the charts wont update until i restart the Exe

How can i monitor the EXE and restart it automatically if there is a problem?
      Error reading file C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer 3\html\images\jon00\dbchart\chart003.png: The process cannot access the file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer 3\html\images\jon00\dbchar
      Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
      Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
      Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
      Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

How often does this happen? I assume the exe is still running?

All I can suggest is you use a HS Log monitor (I have one) to trigger an event when you get that message in the log.
        Jon

Comment

Originally posted by jon00 View Post
          How often does this happen? I assume the exe is still running?

All I can suggest is you use a HS Log monitor (I have one) to trigger an event when you get that message in the log.
          it seems to happen about once a month. but i can check the hs logs to verify this. I just periodically notice the graphing stops for all 8 of my graphs, so i have to sometimes restart the EXE or HS3 altogether
          Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
          Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
          Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
          Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Originally posted by mnsandler View Post

it seems to happen about once a month. but i can check the hs logs to verify this. I just periodically notice the graphing stops for all 8 of my graphs, so i have to sometimes restart the EXE or HS3 altogether
            I automatically restart my HomeSeer installation once a week. I find it keeps HS3 at its optimum.
            Jon

Comment

Originally posted by jon00 View Post

I automatically restart my HomeSeer installation once a week. I find it keeps HS3 at its optimum.
              Do you use a HS plug-in, script, or windows event Todo that?

Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

HSPro: 3.0.0.194
              PL: Insteon PLM 3.0.5.20,Insteon Thermostat 3.0.1.1 , UltraM1G, RainRelay8, UltraECM3, UltraPioneerAVR3, BLBackup, weatherXML, Jon00 Network & PC Monitor
              HW : Win 7 64bit, Intel i7-2600, 16 GB DDR3 Ram, 60 Plus Insteon Dual Band Devices, Rain8 Pro2, Elk M1 Gold, Brueltech GreenEye.

Comment

Originally posted by CharlieWayne View Post
                Do you use a HS plug-in, script, or windows event Todo that?

Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
                I have an exe (on my site) that restarts HS3 via an event. Alternative both CFGuy and Blade have utilities in the updater that do similar.
                Jon

Comment

Hi

I am having trouble with this plugin.

I have installed everything according to the documentations (tried several times) but I do not get any of the demo charts showing up. If I try Dynamic charting on the demo database
                  it comes back with "Error: Chart could not be created - check the Homeseer log"

and the log has
                  Jon00_DBChart Timeout Error: Chart took to long to render
                  what am I doing wrong?

Comment

Jon,
                    I've looked through the documentation and can't seem to find an answer to this - I'd like to see the Y-axis populated on both sides y1 and y2 at the same time. Is this possible?

For example, in my chart below I'd like the numbers of K-watts Used on the right as well.

Click image for larger version

Name:	chart002.png
Views:	335
Size:	32.8 KB
ID:	1318688

Thanks

Robert
                    HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

Originally posted by zsima View Post
                      Hi

I am having trouble with this plugin.

I have installed everything according to the documentations (tried several times) but I do not get any of the demo charts showing up. If I try Dynamic charting on the demo database
                      it comes back with "Error: Chart could not be created - check the Homeseer log"

and the log has
                      Jon00_DBChart Timeout Error: Chart took to long to render
                      what am I doing wrong?
                      The plugin needs Homeseer running as an administrator. How are you starting Homeseer?
                      Jon

Comment

Originally posted by langenet View Post
                        Jon,
                        I've looked through the documentation and can't seem to find an answer to this - I'd like to see the Y-axis populated on both sides y1 and y2 at the same time. Is this possible?

For example, in my chart below I'd like the numbers of K-watts Used on the right as well.

Click image for larger version

Name:	chart002.png
Views:	335
Size:	32.8 KB
ID:	1318688

Thanks

Robert
                        Only by assigning the same data source to a second field and assigning that to the Y2 entry.
                        Jon

Comment

Jon

I am starting Homeseer as administrator

any way I can troubleshoot?

Comment

You would get the 'Timeout Error: Chart took to long to render' error if the plugin was not running or not running as an Administrator. First thing, check to see if 'Jon00DBChartingHS3.exe' is running in task manager.

Also, please confirm you are not starting HS3 using Windows Scheduler.
                            Jon

Comment

Jon00DBChartingHS3. is running in the background and I start HS3.exe to run as administrator not from scheduler

Comment

Please post a screenshot of your SQLite Database & General Setup web page.
                                Jon

Comment

Working...
                                X