Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Version 1.2.0 is now available.

Changes from V1.1.6:

Updated application and web pages to be compatible with both Homeseer 3 & Homeseer 4
    Corrected bugs in a couple of the replacement variables.
    Changed BaseLineValue, BaseLineValueSec, AxisYMaximum & AxisYMaximumSec to except decimal values.
    Jon

Comment

Updated application and web pages to be compatible with both Homeseer 3 & Homeseer 4
      but on your website the Homeseer4 is X. Please advise if it will run on both or is there another download I can't find.

Thanks again for your awesome contributions to the HS community.

Comment

V1.2.0 runs on both. I've corrected the cross to a tick!
        Jon

Comment

Cool!

Comment

I keep getting this error, even after a restart. This is for HS3.
            I did lose all my existing charts, no big deal. So this is starting from scratch.
            Feb-17 18:54:25 Jon00_DBChart Timeout Error: Chart took to long to render

Comment

OK, I narrowed it down. On HS3 I had another program hogging resources. With that problem gone, the charting works fine.

On the HS4 machine, the Jon00DBChartingHS3.exe keeps closing. I have no idea why.

Comment

Originally posted by racerfern View Post
                OK, I narrowed it down. On HS3 I had another program hogging resources. With that problem gone, the charting works fine.

On the HS4 machine, the Jon00DBChartingHS3.exe keeps closing. I have no idea why.
                Odd. I had the application checked with a HS4 user and it was working fine. How long does it run for? Just check you are using the correct exe as you would exhibit that behavior if using the last HS3 version prior to 1.2.0
                Jon

Comment

Apparently, I had some old version of something for the HS4 application. I removed everything related and started over. All's well.

Note that although the exe file didn't show in the taskbar and the charting would not work, the exe still showed up in task manager. Weird.

Comment

Something's still not right. I have no problem creating databases, or so it seems. However when I go to charting, I get a blank screen. http://192.168.1.38/Jon00DBCharting.asp

If I'm in DB setup and I click on Dynamic Charting it goes to the main HS4 view with headers and nothing else.
                    http://192.168.1.38/Jon00DBCharting.html

Same targets as my HS3 machine just a different IP

Comment

I'm not quite sure what you are doing; however for clarity the URL's for dynamic charting are:

HS3:
                      /Jon00DBCharting.asp

HS4
                      /Jon00DBCharting.html

If you use /Jon00DBCharting.asp in HS4, you will lose the menu structure at the top.
                      Jon

Comment

Now I am using /jon00dbcharting.html and this is all I get. I can create the databases, but cannot display anything in HS4

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 02-19-20 at 05.10 PM.PNG
Views:	289
Size:	58.8 KB
ID:	1364362

Comment

Did you replace all the files in the html folder from the downloaded zip?
                          Jon

Comment

Absolutely, but I'll do it again just to make sure.

Comment

No joy, I just replaced the nine files with the ones from the zip that I downloaded again and same result.
                              I also just upgraded to 4.0.1.31 and same result.

Comment

For what it is worth, I tested the package last weekend and it worked for me. I do recall thinking it was broken because I had a blank screen when I tried to build my first chart. It may have been 10 or more seconds (I just remember it seemed long) before the chart rendered. Every subsequent request did not have the delay. I only tested it a couple of times before shutting HS4 down.
                                HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.16 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Working...
                                X