Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not sure what you mean by
    You cannot set the value of Timer=0 for a database
    . I understood setting Timer=0 would create a new entry only when data1's value changed, that is what I'm expecting.
    Timer:
    Instant trigger by actual value change
    Only triggered on first data source

I am using SQLite to check values in the db. I can confirm the last value is always 38.7 (it's a device who's value of 38.7 hasn't changed in several days).

I can create a new db, and make new values as you've suggested, it's just a pain to set up as I'm out of the country doing this remotely.

p.s. - The 38.7 value was the weight of my luggage before my trip
    Attached Files
    Mike

Comment

Mike,

I've got no time to delve into this at the moment but I have made one untested change which you can try with V1.0.6.5.
      Jon

Comment

Hi Jon,

I tried 1.0.6.5, still triggering every 15 sec. No biggie to take a look at this sometime when you have time! Thanks.
        Mike

Comment

Originally posted by mwaite View Post
          I tried 1.0.6.5, still triggering every 15 sec. No biggie to take a look at this sometime when you have time! Thanks.
          I haven't updated but I have more than one table with Timer=0 and I have checked mine are correctly only adding values to the database when the 1st value changes.

Steve

Comment

Originally posted by SteveMSJ View Post
            I haven't updated but I have more than one table with Timer=0 and I have checked mine are correctly only adding values to the database when the 1st value changes.

Steve
            Humm, that's interesting! I don't know how I could have it configured wrong if all I need is Timer=0 in Jon00DBCharting.ini.
            Mike

Comment

Originally posted by mwaite View Post
              Humm, that's interesting! I don't know how I could have it configured wrong if all I need is Timer=0 in Jon00DBCharting.ini.
              just checking....Do you have a manual event updating this database?
              Jon

Comment

Yes, but I only use it when I'm trying out different chart designs and want to see the results immediately.
                Mike

Comment

I have a graph setup for temperatures, using auto for baselinevalue.
                  So far the temperture baselin has been 0 degrees, but yesterday we had -2 as lowest temperature. This causes the baseline to jump to -20 degrees?

Is there a way to have the baseline to jump less as now the graph is no longer showing nice details?

Wim
                  Attached Files
                  -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

I cannot see why it would round down to -20 unless there is some interaction with the second axis.

You can adjust the auto settings.... look at this post: http://board.homeseer.com/showpost.p...8&postcount=92
                    Jon

Comment

Originally posted by jon00 View Post
                      I cannot see why it would round down to -20 unless there is some interaction with the second axis.

You can adjust the auto settings.... look at this post: http://board.homeseer.com/showpost.p...8&postcount=92
                      Jon,

To be sure, I have to add this to the Jon00DBCharting.ini?

Wim
                      -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

Comment

Yes, that is correct.
                        Jon

Comment

Wim,

I just had a thought. Because I always store numerical data in the database using a period, it looks like the auto calulations are still using this rather than with a comma for your regional settings. Try version 1.0.6.6 which should now correct this issue.
                          Jon

Comment

Wim,

I just had a thought. Because I always store numerical data in the database using a period, it looks like the auto calulations are still using this rather than with a comma for your regional settings. Try version 1.0.6.6 which should now correct this issue.
                            Jon,

You might be right.Playing with these settings made the chart bounce a lot, but did not come near the values yet. That could be me using wrong values as well though hehehe.

I will try the new version. does this mean I should also use comma's in the ini files, or stick with the dot?

Thanks,

Wim
                            -- Wim

Comment

Use your regional settings i.e. a comma.
                              Jon

Comment

Use your regional settings i.e. a comma.
                                Ok, I will try that.

Thanks

Wim
                                -- Wim

Comment

Working...
                                X