Jon00 Database Charting Utility for Homeseer 3 & Homeseer 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It looks OK.

Try using the device reference rather than the address i.e.

Data1=$dvr:1234
    Jon

Comment

Hi Jon,

I gave it a go using the device reference rather than the address and it still does not seem to be working, I don't get any errors but in the Jon00DBCharting.aspx nothing shows up other than the database I can select, and the parameters but if I go chart I don't get any values, or any graphs.

No graphs are being automatically created either, it almost looks as if nothing is being recorded to the database?

I don't see any specific errors either,

Many thanks!
      HS3 PRO, Win10, WeatherXML, HSTouch, Pushover, UltraGCIR, Heaps of Jon00 Plugins, Just sold and about to move so very slim system.

Facebook | Twitter | Flickr | Google+ | Website | YouTube

Comment

Did you restart the plugin after changing from demo mode?
        Jon

Comment

Hi Jon,

Sure did, have done a few restarts of both the plugin and the machine itself, and the app is starting on restart.
          HS3 PRO, Win10, WeatherXML, HSTouch, Pushover, UltraGCIR, Heaps of Jon00 Plugins, Just sold and about to move so very slim system.

Comment

Have you looked in the database to see if there is data being stored?

You can use DB Browser for SQLite: http://sqlitebrowser.org/
            Jon

Comment

Thanks Jon, in which dir would i find the DB?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Comment

Homeseer HS3/Bin/Jon00DBChart/jon00dbcharting.db3
                Jon

Comment

Originally posted by DJF3 View Post
                  Team,

When you control the Jon00-DB-Charting device to update a table, you see the:
                  Table list
                  [DBTable1]
                  [DBTable2]
                  [DBTable3]
                  [DBTable4]
                  [DBTable5]
                  [DBTable6]

Would it be possible to get the table names instead of the table numbers?

FrontdoorOpen
                  TempOffice
                  TempAttic
                  EnergyWater
                  EnergyGas

Cheers
                  DJ
                  This is not currently possible due to the way the virtual devices are created using pair ranges.
                  Jon

Comment

Originally posted by BobSpen View Post
                    jon00,
                    I'd like to request the addition of "minor" gridlines with control over color and line width and distinctive axis markers(different than the "major" grid markers-maybe shorter?). I have had an excellent experience with this product and hope you can continue to add features like this.

Thank you,
                    Bob
                    I can add minor grids but I don't understand the markers as this is determined by the plot rather than the grid.
                    Jon

Comment

Thanks, Jon.

I did a reinstall and the DB seems to have been created, for some reason it was not there before.

The only thing I have noticed is that the DB device to manually trigger a database store does not seem to exist even after restarts of the application.

Comment

Originally posted by jon00 View Post
                        I can add minor grids but I don't understand the markers as this is determined by the plot rather than the grid.
                        Jon00,
                        By "marker" I just mean the mark at the axis. The major grid line crosses the axis, a bit(extension of the grid line). It would be nice if the minor grid line stopped at the axis or was distinct in other way from the major. You may not have control of this???
                        Hope this is clear,
                        Bob

Comment

I have been working on this slowly.

Eagle eyed users should be able to spot some changes to the dynamic web page shown below!
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by jon00; November 8, 2015, 03:07 AM.
                          Jon

Comment

.ini file generator for DB Charting utility

Team,

To make it easier managing the stored data, changes, overview, etc. I have created a spreadsheet that generates the Jon00DBCharting.ini file content.

Now, if I want to make changes I update the spreadsheet and paste the result over the existing .ini file

More info: Jon00 DB Charting .INI generator

Enjoy!

Comment

Cool! BTW, have you seen this? http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=177289
                              Jon

Comment

Yes, Like!

Comment

Working...
                                X