No announcement yet.

Jon00 Database Charting Utility for Homeseer 3 & Homeseer 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Data (coming from RFXCOM gas/water/power meter)
    In a graph this looks like a graph growing and growing. Not very useful.

Better would be if it had the difference between the current data and the last measurement (Delta) like:
    0.330 (44510,090 - 44509,760 - etc)

Q: Is it possible to solve this when WRITING the data to the DB?
    Q: Is it possible to solve this when creating Charts?

Comment

Originally posted by DJF3 View Post
      Q: Is it possible to solve this when WRITING the data to the DB?
      Q: Is it possible to solve this when creating Charts?
      No to both...but I'll have a think....
      Jon

Comment

Originally posted by jon00 View Post
        I have been working on this slowly.

Eagle eyed users should be able to spot some changes to the dynamic web page shown below!
        Jon00,
        Is this available? New entries for the INI files?
        Bob

Comment

It is not yet ready. I'm just updating the docs.

I'll send you a pre release copy when I can during the week.
          Jon

Comment

V1.0.12 Released

Version 1.0.12 has been released which incorporates a number of feature requests and bug fixes:

Changes with this version:

Relating to Jon00DBCharting.ini and Jon00DBChartingDemo.ini:

Setting Timer=0 now triggers a database table update for change in value with any of the 10 data sources.
            Added Data Source variable $hsv: which allows the use of Homeseer replacement variables as a data source option.

Relating to Jon00DBChartingStyle.ini and Jon00DBChartingStyleDemo.ini:

Added GridXWidth (Adjust the width of the X-Axis grid line of the Major Grid)
            Added GridYWidth (Adjust the width of the primary Y-Axis grid line of the Major Grid)
            Added GridYWidthSec (Adjust the width of the secondary Y-Axis grid line of the Major Grid)
            Added GridColorMinor (Activate and define the colour of the minor grid)
            Added GridColorSecMinor (Activate and define the colour of the secondary minor grid)
            Added GridXWidthMinor (Adjust the width of the X-Axis grid line of the Minor Grid)
            Added GridYWidthMinor (Adjust the width of the primary Y-Axis grid line of the Minor Grid)
            Added GridYWidthSecMinor (Adjust the width of the secondary Y-Axis grid line of the Minor Grid)
            Added AxisXTickColor (Activate and define the colour of the X-Axis ticks)
            Added AxisYTickColor (Activate and define the colour of the primary Y-Axis ticks)
            Added AxisYTickColorSec (Activate and define the colour of the secondary Y-Axis ticks)
            Added AxisLabelFont (Adjust the font style for the user defined X, Y1 and Y2 Axis labels)
            Added AxisXLabelFontSize (Adjust the font size for the user defined X-Axis label)
            Added AxisYLabelFontSize (Adjust the font size for the user defined primary Y-Axis label)
            Added AxisYLabelFontSizeSec (Adjust the font size for the user defined secondary Y-Axis label)
            Added AxisXLabelFontWeight (Adjust the font weight for the user defined X-Axis label)
            Added AxisYLabelFontWeight (Adjust the font weight for the user defined primary Y-Axis label)
            Added AxisYLabelFontWeightSec (Adjust the font weight for the user defined secondary Y-Axis label)
            Bug with ChartAreaBackgroundGradientStyle=8 corrected.

Other:

Added [y] as a new label tag to show which Y-Axis i.e. (Y1 or Y2) the metric is assigned to.
            Added Step Line style to the dynamic charting web page.
            Added secondary axis selection method to the dynamic charting web page.
            Added optional markers to the dynamic charting web page via the style drop down.
            Updated documentation.

If updating from a previous version, please read the ReadmeFirst.txt contained in the download zip.

Any problems please let me know.
            Jon

Comment

It appears there is a problem with Timer=0

Setting Timer=0 now triggers a database table update for change in value with any of the 10 data sources.
              [DBTable1] updates as expected. But [DBTable2] through [DBTable15] all update when any of the data sources in any of the tables change values. The result is my line graphs look like stepped lines because of all the extra data loggings.

Thanks,
              Kurt

Comment

I see the issue.

Try V1.0.12.1.
                Jon

Comment

I've got that installed. I'll let you know how it looks after it runs for a while.

Thanks!
                  Kurt

Comment

That did it! THANKS!

Comment

Great! I have now updated the download to V1.0.12.1
                      Jon

Comment

Chart images 0 bytes?

Team,

Just noticed a number of charts in the image folder are 0 bytes.

> What's the best way to troubleshoot?

In some cases the content is Temperatures, format:
                        20,1 <-- note the comma's used
                        -0 <-- no data, sensor not reachable
                        The Humidity charts have just numbers

Cheers
                        DJ

Comment

If you select the database using the dynamic charting page, does it display?

If the chart image file is being used elsewhere, it is possible that a new image created cannot be overwritten correctly.
                          Jon

Comment

Originally posted by DJF3 View Post
                            Team,

Just noticed a number of charts in the image folder are 0 bytes.

> What's the best way to troubleshoot?

In some cases the content is Temperatures, format:
                            20,1 <-- note the comma's used
                            -0 <-- no data, sensor not reachable
                            The Humidity charts have just numbers

Cheers
                            DJ
                            Same issue here, And other graphs using the same DBTable are functioning fine.

regards

Bart
                            Regards Bart
                            ------------------------------------------
                            Win7 64Bit on Intel NUCI7 with SSD
                            HSPRO 3.
                            Devices; 1370 Events; 691

Jon00 Scripts, JowHue, HSTouch, Plugwise, Z-wave, Ultranetatmo, Ultracam, PHlocation, BLUSBUIRT, MeiHarmony, Buienradar, MEiUnifi Pushover 3P, Random, Nest HSPhone and Blueiris

Visonic Powermax Alarm System (HS3) Interface: http://www.domoticaforum.eu/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=11129

Comment

If you select the database using the dynamic charting page, does it display?

If the chart image file is being used elsewhere, it is possible that a new image created cannot be overwritten correctly.
                              No, charts on the webpage don't show either
                              I can remove the 0 byte chart files and they will be re-generated

DJ
                              Last edited by DJF3; November 25, 2015, 10:18 AM.

Comment

What input method are you recording data into the database? Is the database updated via device value change [Timer=0], regular timer or manual?

I find this odd as I have made no changes to the internationalization code for over a year.
                                Jon

Comment

Working...
                                X