Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you are using V1.1.0 or higher there is a new setting:

SaveLastValues=0 (Values 1 or 0)

This option allows you to save the last Max/Min/Average/Total/Max/Max-Min/Current values for the chart being created. It is stored in the Jon00DBChartingData.ini file under the Ini section [LastDataCreateX] where X is the respective [CreateX] number.

Provided you have a chart being created once a day, it should be suitable.
    Jon

Comment

Thanks for the quick answer Jon! I just updated the plugin to the latest version and got de average value working and stored inside the Jon00DBChartingData.ini file.

Only question is how to get the value from the file to a specific HS device...

Regards Peter

Comment

From an immediate script command, something like:

PHP Code:
        &hs.SetDeviceString(1234hs.GetINISetting("LastDataCreate1""Data1Average""""Jon00DBChartingData.ini"), True
        Where 1234 is the device reference of your new device. You will need to adjust the LastDataCreateX etc to suit the actual entry you want from the ini file.
        Jon

Comment

It's working like a charm! Thanks for the quick support again!

Comment

Just installed the plugin. Demo mode was working fine.

After switching to normal and creating some test databases it looks like the plugin doesn't work anymore. Cant see the sqlite file gets created?

Tried different timers en combinations without succes.

One time the Errorlog.txt file appeared (after a reboot), it logged:
            2016-12-27 22:35:36.612 Jon00 Database Charting Error Log
            2016-12-27 22:35:36.660 Watchdog activated - Restarting plugin

Any hints?

Ok nevermind, it started working after switching to demo and back.
            Last edited by freakstar; December 27, 2016, 05:16 PM.

Comment

Odd, if the watchdog activates, it means that it was not communicating with Homeseer.

Can you set the data source to be random numbers as a test. (Use: $rnd:0,100 ) and set the timer to 15 seconds which will fill up the database quickly. Does that create the database?
              Jon

Comment

Location of db file

Hi Jon,

On my system, the db file generated by this plugin is underneath the bin folder. Is there an option to specify the path to the file as I would prefer to have it under the data folder.

Thanks
                Al
                HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
                Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Sorry Al but I don't intend to change this.....
                  Jon

Comment

Originally posted by jon00 View Post
                    Sorry Al but I don't intend to change this.....
                    Thanks for the reply Jon. Is there a reason you have it there? For your other plugins that I'm using, all of the data files appear to be under the data\jon00 folder.

Thanks
                    Al

Comment

It is there because everything is referenced from the exe installation directory without having to define any direct paths.
                      Jon

Comment

It is there because everything is referenced from the exe installation directory without having to define any direct paths.
                        Ok, thanks.

Comment

I really need more information. Do you have sufficient data stored in the database? (Look at the troubleshooting section at the end of the instructions).

What do you see when you try to display Jon00DBCharting.asp? Blank Page? Chart with no data?
                          In Windows, Region I changed everything to United Kingdom I think. Worked for a couple of days, tried to change back to Norway but now got the same error as before:

2017-01-04 00:00:00.619 Jon00 Database Charting Error Log
                          2017-01-04 00:00:00.622 Error in ReadDB Block 4: System.FormatException: String was not recognized as a valid DateTime.
                          at System.DateTimeParse.ParseExactMultiple(String s, String[] formats, DateTimeFormatInfo dtfi, DateTimeStyles style)
                          at System.DateTime.ParseExact(String s, String[] formats, IFormatProvider provider, DateTimeStyles style)
                          at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteConvert.ToDateTime(String dateText, SQLiteDateFormats format, DateTimeKind kind, String formatString)
                          at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.GetDateTime(SQLiteStatement stmt, Int32 index)
                          at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.GetValue(SQLiteStatement stmt, SQLiteConnectionFlags flags, Int32 index, SQLiteType typ)
                          at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.GetValue(Int32 i)
                          at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.GetValues(Object[] values)
                          at System.Data.ProviderBase.DataReaderContainer.CommonLanguageS ubsetDataReader.GetValues(Object[] values)
                          at System.Data.ProviderBase.SchemaMapping.LoadDataRow()
                          at System.Data.Common.DataAdapter.FillLoadDataRow(SchemaMapping mapping)
                          at System.Data.Common.DataAdapter.FillFromReader(DataSet dataset, DataTable datatable, String srcTable, DataReaderContainer dataReader, Int32 startRecord, Int32 maxRecords, DataColumn parentChapterColumn, Object parentChapterValue)
                          at System.Data.Common.DataAdapter.Fill(DataTable[] dataTables, IDataReader dataReader, Int32 startRecord, Int32 maxRecords)
                          at System.Data.Common.LoadAdapter.FillFromReader(DataTable[] dataTables, IDataReader dataReader, Int32 startRecord, Int32 maxRecords)
                          at System.Data.DataTable.Load(IDataReader reader, LoadOption loadOption, FillErrorEventHandler errorHandler)
                          at System.Data.DataTable.Load(IDataReader reader)
                          at Jon00DBChartingHS3.Form1.遪⋴玿訔�ぱ蔩(String 㨦䖊㍄쟘聳ヲ, String �禁ṑ틫垑裂롤닯, String 쮜ᛪ�搖䩖༑໓)

Even tried to change back to United Kingdom again.
                          Otherwise, i get samples in the database and I could make some graphs, but now it seems something is not exactly as before..

Comment

Would you please post or email your database file (Jon00dbcharting.db3).

Also which Norwegian region are you using?
                            Jon

Comment

Would you please post or email your database file (Jon00dbcharting.db3).

Also which Norwegian region are you using?
                              Hi jon00,

Been busy but sent you an email now.

Regards

Comment

Question about "Delay". My apologies if this was covered already in this thread but I could not find these specific details here or in the documentation I'm looking at.

I'm polling a bunch of things every 2 minutes, and my database has a Timer of 0 to update automatically, which I would prefer to keep that way. The idea was that my maximum temporal resolution would be 2 minutes, allowing for longer gaps in-between updates if nothing changes. No sense in making a record if nothing changed, right? However, sometimes more than one device reports a change during my polling routine. When this happens, the DB is written to 2 or more times in a matter of seconds. Sometimes the first update actually includes all of the updated values for all devices, and the subsequent entries are identical. I can understand why this would happen and I'm wondering if Delay will solve my problem.

With a Timer=0 and a Delay=5000, will this plugin cue up additional updates while the initial update is waiting, if more than one device updates during that time? Or will the plugin stop looking for changes altogether until after the Delay has completed?

Thanks!
                                HS4, Insteon, Z-wave, USB-UIRT, Harmony Hubs, Google Hub/Chromecasts/Speakers, Foscam & Amcrest cameras, EZVIZ DB1 doorbell
                                Plugins: BLLAN, BLOccupied, BLUSBUIRT, Chromecast, Harmony Hub, Insteon, Jon00 Homeseer/Echo Skill Helper, Harmony Hub, Jon00 DB Charting, MediaController, NetCAM, PHLocation2, Pushover 3P, weatherXML, Z-wave

Comment

Working...
                                X