Jon00 Database Charting Utility for Homeseer 3 & Homeseer 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jon00 View Post
    I can probably take a look over the weekend but I will also need your ini files. Send them to me (your) Friday evening.

Regarding column charts, I don't think you can. The columns automatically align at the start of the Y axis.
    i'll send the files as requested

regarding the column charts, will the .net charting property IntervalOffset affect any of this?
    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
    Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Hi Jon. Thanks for this great plugin.

I started playing around with it today. I noticed the following issue. When switching between tables/db, the data on the device dropdown and label text names appear incorrect / left behind. Although, it seems like the device ID's are correct.

My occupied table has 3 devices and my temp-humidity has several more. You can see on the temp-humidity that the dropdowns are showing the occupied devices and the occupied table, 4th entry showing from the temp-humidity table.

Thanks
      Attached Files

Comment

Jon,
        I'm making great progress on developing charts. Thanks for all your help.

Do you know why the legend is display in reverse order from how the chart is plotted? I'm using the default plot order. Voltage is the 5th Data element on the chart, but its displayed first in the legend
        Attached Files
        Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
        Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
        Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
        Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Originally posted by zakrzep View Post
          Hi Jon. Thanks for this great plugin.

I started playing around with it today. I noticed the following issue. When switching between tables/db, the data on the device dropdown and label text names appear incorrect / left behind. Although, it seems like the device ID's are correct.

My occupied table has 3 devices and my temp-humidity has several more. You can see on the temp-humidity that the dropdowns are showing the occupied devices and the occupied table, 4th entry showing from the temp-humidity table.

Thanks
          Odd, I've never seen that before and cannot replicate it here. What browser are you using?
          Jon

Comment

Originally posted by mnsandler View Post
            Jon,
            I'm making great progress on developing charts. Thanks for all your help.

Do you know why the legend is display in reverse order from how the chart is plotted? I'm using the default plot order. Voltage is the 5th Data element on the chart, but its displayed first in the legend
            The labels are automatic...it may be due to the fact you have mixed styles. If you remove the voltage line, does it revert back to the correct order?
            Jon

Comment

DB Charting menu issue

Hello,

I just updated the plugin and noticed that the menu options under Graphing have been duplicated.

Does anyone know how I can fix this?

Thanks
              Mark
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by marekd1 View Post
                Hello,

I just updated the plugin and noticed that the menu options under Graphing have been duplicated.

Does anyone know how I can fix this?

Thanks
                Mark
                I think have you options to plot on the Y1 vs Y2 axis for each variable
                Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

I think have you options to plot on the Y1 vs Y2 axis for each variable

Thanks Mark, do you know how I would turn this off? In my case these are the same data points.

Mark

Comment

Originally posted by marekd1 View Post
                    Thanks Mark, do you know how I would turn this off? In my case these are the same data points.

Mark
                    not sure. that would be a Jon question. You are correct that they are the same data points. Just ignore the (Y2) versions if you know you are always going to plot these points on Y1.
                    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

not sure. that would be a Jon question. You are correct that they are the same data points. Just ignore the (Y2) versions if you know you are always going to plot these points on Y1.
                      Thanks Mark but I have little bit of "OCD" and it bothers me

Hope Jon will have help.

Thanks
                      Mark

Comment

There is no option to turn it off.

Perhaps you misunderstand the reason for the Y1 and Y2? If you had metrics which were between 0 and 50 and other metrics between 5000 and 6000 in the same database, plotting them on the same Y1 axis would mean you would never see the low values because the scale would be between 0 and 6000 and would be squashed at the bottom. By plotting the first set on Y1 and the second on Y2 gives you two different scales (Y1 on the left say 0-10 and Y2 on the right say 5000 to 6000) so both can be seen and plotted correctly.

You are going to have to control your OCD.
                        Jon

Comment

There is no option to turn it off.

Perhaps you misunderstand the reason for the Y1 and Y2? If you had metrics which were between 0 and 50 and other metrics between 5000 and 6000 in the same database, plotting them on the same Y1 axis would mean you would never see the low values because the scale would be between 0 and 6000 and would be squashed at the bottom. By plotting the first set on Y1 and the second on Y2 gives you two different scales (Y1 on the left say 0-10 and Y2 on the right say 5000 to 6000) so both can be seen and plotted correctly.

You are going to have to control your OCD.

Thanks Jon, I think I get it now. The OCD thingiy is another story .... LOL

Comment

Happy user

I would only say that I am very glad with your graphing utility.
                            It's very flexible and it cover all my graphic wishes. It's very powerful, well documented and works very nice in HStouch.
                            It takes some time to understand all the features but with the help of this forum I managed it.(To others: please read the manual, you need the instructions)

Of course I made a donation on your internet page. I saw that less then 2% of the down loaders do this. I can't imagine that 98% is not happy with this great utility so come on people!

Comment

I've never seen this before. It can only be instability on the plugin communication port which is causing the loss of connection. I really have no answer as to how this can be solved.

You could download CurrPorts and set the filter to:

include:both:tcpudp:10400

This will show all application connections on the plugin port. Refreshing it from time to time may show changes (highlighted in green) which would be disconnects.
                              Finally sussed this out Jon.

It appears as though my HS3 box which is on my Lan gets a DHCP renewal every 24 hours at 01:40.

Whenever the refresh happens a number of plugins like Sonos all disconnect along with Jon00DBChartingHS3.exe
                              I could see the DHCP refresh happen in Events Viewer and then various plugins disconnecting and then reconnecting in the HS3 Log.

Jon00DBChartingHS3.exe however never seems to reconnect properly and thats when the exe appears to always stop responding, even though my HS3 box has a static IP address on my LAN and always gets the same IP address renewed.

Unfortunately, my Netgear router does not allow for a longer IP lease time than 24 hours so I just switched off DHCP on my network card and manually assigned the box's IP address to the same as is usually always assigned.

No more lock ups since

Comment

Originally posted by Anjos View Post
                                I would only say that I am very glad with your graphing utility.
                                It's very flexible and it cover all my graphic wishes. It's very powerful, well documented and works very nice in HStouch.
                                It takes some time to understand all the features but with the help of this forum I managed it.(To others: please read the manual, you need the instructions)

Of course I made a donation on your internet page. I saw that less then 2% of the down loaders do this. I can't imagine that 98% is not happy with this great utility so come on people!
                                Thanks very much. Appreciated!

Originally posted by reggs11 View Post
                                Finally sussed this out Jon.

It appears as though my HS3 box which is on my Lan gets a DHCP renewal every 24 hours at 01:40.

Whenever the refresh happens a number of plugins like Sonos all disconnect along with Jon00DBChartingHS3.exe
                                I could see the DHCP refresh happen in Events Viewer and then various plugins disconnecting and then reconnecting in the HS3 Log.

Jon00DBChartingHS3.exe however never seems to reconnect properly and thats when the exe appears to always stop responding, even though my HS3 box has a static IP address on my LAN and always gets the same IP address renewed.

Unfortunately, my Netgear router does not allow for a longer IP lease time than 24 hours so I just switched off DHCP on my network card and manually assigned the box's IP address to the same as is usually always assigned.

No more lock ups since
                                Thanks for letting me know. I have never heard of DHCP renewals of the same IP causing disconnects. Glad you found a solution.
                                Jon

Comment

Working...
                                X