Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jon00 Database Charting Utility for Homeseer 3

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by SteveMSJ View Post
    Jon,
    I have a feature request, but only if it is easy or you think it's a good idea.
    I'd like to have an option to override the ChartTimeStart and ChartTimeFinish values when using the action in an event to update a chart.
    At the moment I have several similar charts set up to display a set of data for different time spans, e.g. the last hour, the last 4 hours, the last 24 hours. It would be useful to me to define one chart in Jon00DBCharting.ini but be able to create it on the fly with different time spans from events.
    What do you think?
    Steve
    You can easily add an immediate script command to save time spans using hs.saveinisetting and then update the chart within a single event.
    Jon

    Comment


    • I've released V1.0.4 which is now available.

      Changes since 1.0.3:

      Fixed new DataXMultiplier setting.
      Fixed auto function to BaseLineValue and AxisYMaximum with negative numbers.
      Added AxisXIntervalType setting in Jon00DBChartingStyle.ini
      Added LegendColor setting in Jon00DBChartingStyle.ini
      Added $counter: , $timers: , $timerm: , $timerh: & $timerd: as methods to add data to the database.
      Added [devicevalue1000], [devicevalue100] and [devicevalue10] replacement variable tags.

      I'll admit it is not 100% tested but I wanted to get it out now as I may not be around for a period of time.
      Jon

      Comment


      • Originally posted by jon00 View Post
        You can easily add an immediate script command to save time spans using hs.saveinisetting and then update the chart within a single event.
        Good idea, I'll give that a go.
        Steve

        Comment


        • Thank you very much Jon,

          your plugin will be better and better.

          I will donate in the next days hoping other members too !

          Best regards,
          Fischi

          Comment


          • Jon, great job on the timers and counter data methods. I have values being stored in the database such as 3.1987645. Is there a way to round these values to a certain number of decimals for display on the graph?
            Billy Draper

            Comment


            • Originally posted by bdraper View Post
              Jon, great job on the timers and counter data methods. I have values being stored in the database such as 3.1987645. Is there a way to round these values to a certain number of decimals for display on the graph?
              Jon

              Comment


              • Excellent, thanks Jon. I will check this out later this week. Hope you have a Happy New Year.

                Thanks again.
                Billy Draper

                Comment


                • Hi Jon,

                  I tried to use the Markerstep function. It skips adding the data point marks as configured, but still adds the numerical values of every step. I guess I thought the Markerstep and ShowValues were tied together, they are not. Can we do the same step option with the numeric value displays?

                  (latest 1.0.5 build)
                  Mike

                  Comment


                  • Sorry Mike, I have been unable to find a control for that function. I did look at the same time when configuring the marker step.
                    Jon

                    Comment


                    • OK, no worries. Thanks again for a great program! One of the most powerful tools for HS!!
                      Mike

                      Comment


                      • Jon, when I use the manual update of the database there are two (2) rows being inserted into the database for each run. The modification to the data multiplier for rounding works great.

                        I am using [DBTable3] and the timer entry is blank. Attached are a few screenshots of the event and database before and after running the event once. Any ideas?
                        Attached Files
                        Billy Draper

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by mwaite View Post
                          OK, no worries. Thanks again for a great program! One of the most powerful tools for HS!!
                          I agree, very powerful program. Nice job Jon!
                          Billy Draper

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by bdraper View Post
                            Jon, when I use the manual update of the database there are two (2) rows being inserted into the database for each run. The modification to the data multiplier for rounding works great.

                            I am using [DBTable3] and the timer entry is blank. Attached are a few screenshots of the event and database before and after running the event once. Any ideas?
                            I'll take a look. For the moment, put a wait of 1 second between the two actions.
                            Jon

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by jon00 View Post
                              I'll take a look. For the moment, put a wait of 1 second between the two actions.
                              Thanks Jon. I put a wait of 1 second in between the database and chart build. No change.
                              Billy Draper

                              Comment


                              • Looks to be amazing work.

                                Today were still running HS2 and haven't had a solution to replace mcstemp. From what I see, this is a comparable if not better program.

                                Are my observations correct?

                                Than
                                Charlie
                                HSPro: 3.0.0.194
                                PL: Insteon PLM 3.0.5.20,Insteon Thermostat 3.0.1.1 , UltraM1G, RainRelay8, UltraECM3, UltraPioneerAVR3, BLBackup, weatherXML, Jon00 Network & PC Monitor
                                HW : Win 7 64bit, Intel i7-2600, 16 GB DDR3 Ram, 60 Plus Insteon Dual Band Devices, Rain8 Pro2, Elk M1 Gold, Brueltech GreenEye.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X