Jon00 Database Charting Utility for Homeseer 3 & Homeseer 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jon,

That does the trick, I am now getting the correct values in the axis...

Thanks!!

Wim
    Attached Files
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Good stuff!

It is amazing how many bugs still come from regional settings!
      Jon

Comment

Originally posted by mwaite View Post
        Humm, that's interesting! I don't know how I could have it configured wrong if all I need is Timer=0 in Jon00DBCharting.ini.
        Mike,

Would you contact me via email. I want you to try a small change to the code for the device triggering issue. I cannot replicate the issue here.
        Jon

Comment

Originally posted by jon00 View Post
          Mike,

Would you contact me via email. I want you to try a small change to the code for the device triggering issue. I cannot replicate the issue here.
          email sent.
          Mike

Comment

Looks like we have found the issue with Mike's setup. Will post an updated version in a day or two.
            Jon

Comment

Has anyone had any problems with the plugin with the recent upgrade to HS3? I tried to install the plugin and I can't get it to execute. I get no errors in the log and when I click the exe nothing happens. I know I was getting errors on the scheduler.dll in HS and it was recommended to run as administrator. I tried changing the charting exe as well and nothing happens?

Comment

Did you update the 3 Homeseer dll files in the exe folder?
                Jon

Comment

I got the most current files. I update HS before installing the plugin so I assumed it would be the newest?

Comment

Just found this log in the folder:

2015-01-18 13:54:02.974 Jon00 Database Charting Error Log
                    2015-01-18 13:54:02.975 Error in ReadCreateIni Block 1: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
                    at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.LogicalCallContext.Propaga teIncomingHeadersToCallContext(IMessage msg)
                    at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(Mess ageData& msgData, Int32 type)
                    at HomeSeerAPI.IHSApplication.WaitSecs(Double secs)
                    at Jon00DBChartingHS3.Form1.????????(String ????????)
                    2015-01-18 13:57:04.717 Error in ReadCreateIni Block 1: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
                    at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.LogicalCallContext.Propaga teIncomingHeadersToCallContext(IMessage msg)
                    at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(Mess ageData& msgData, Int32 type)
                    at HomeSeerAPI.IHSApplication.WaitSecs(Double secs)
                    at Jon00DBChartingHS3.Form1.????????(String ????????)

Comment

Did you install the supplied 6 ini files in the Homeseer config directory?
                      Jon

Comment

I deleted everything and put the files back from the download zip and it worked first time here (on .152)
                        Jon

Comment

I deleted everything and started over. Even downloaded it again. Still nothing happens. I confirmed that the INI files are in place.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Can you also post a screenshot of your Bin\Jon00DBChart folder please.
                            Jon

Comment

Here you go
                              Attached Files

Comment

Looks fine. It created the database file which is correct.

Go to your device management page and tick "Utility" under the floor filter, "Jon00 DBChartDemo" under the Room filter and "Virtual" under the Device Type filter. Do you see any charts?

Also can you confirm you still have your default user account?
                                Jon

Comment

Working...
                                X