No announcement yet.

Jon00 Database Charting Utility for Homeseer 3 & Homeseer 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like I added a bug. Try V1.0.9.4 on the download link.
    Jon

Comment

Originally posted by jon00 View Post
      Looks like I added a bug. Try V1.0.9.4 on the download link.
      That fixed it, thankyou Jon!
      Mike

Comment

Bob,

I've run out of ideas. If there was an error, there would be an error log file created.
        Jon00,
        Is there anything I can do to troubleshoot this? Your program is one of the best solutions to charting and I would hate to not have it.

Thanks,
        BobSpen

Comment

I've got nothing to go on. There are many people using this and your issue has never been reported.

All I can suggest is that you find another PC and load a trial copy of HS3. If it works there, then it must be something to do with your existing Homeseer installation.
          Jon

Comment

Jon00,
            I apologize for wasting your time. I found a typo in the new folder name under the \Bin directory. I had created a shortcut to your .exe (with the erroneous folder name in it) and used that shortcut to start your program--thereby never getting an error. I guess your program couldn't find that directory either, therefore couldn't create a .db3 file or update it. Now it seems to be working.

Thanks again for your help,
            BobSpen

Comment

No problem....we are all human!
              Jon

Comment

Axis Font Size

Jon00,

Things seem to work great(since I learned to spell). Looks like a terrific product--Kudo's. I have a couple of questions:

I have a Temp Chart that I would like to see from quite a distance from the screen. The AxisFontSize and the AxisFontWeight seem unresponsive to any changes I've tried(Size from 6 to 40, and all the Weight values). Does this parameter effect the secondary Y Axis?

Also, what different Fonts are available, if any?

Thanks,
                BobSpen

Comment

It seems to be working here. Check that you are altering the correct [ChartstyleX] setting.

Both settings should alter both the primary and secondary axis.

The font cannot be changed.
                  Jon

Comment

It seems to be working here. Check that you are altering the correct [ChartstyleX] setting.

Both settings should alter both the primary and secondary axis.

The font cannot be changed.
                    Jon00,
                    Can the font size and weight on the "Data" Axis(the scale numeric) be changed.

Thanks,
                    BobSpen

Comment

No....this is currently set to automatic. It could be added though.
                      Jon

Comment

Jon00,
                        Do you think it is something you will add in the future? That would be great.
                        Thanks,
                        BobSpen

Comment

I have added your feature request.

I'll try and get it published later today.
                          Jon

Comment

V1.0.10 released

V1.0.10 has been released which includes several feature requests:

Relating to Jon00DBCharting.ini and Jon00DBChartingDemo.ini:

Added [CUR] and [cur] method to show last/current value on chart data labels.
                            Added Data1MaxValue1 to Data1MaxValue10 to limit maximum values that can be recorded in the database.
                            Added DataMinValue1 to DataMinValue10 to limit minimum values that can be recorded in the database.

Relating to Jon00DBChartingStyle.ini and Jon00DBChartingStyleDemo.ini:

Added AxisXTextSize (Adjust the size of the numerical text on the X Axis).
                            Added AxisYTextSize (Adjust the size of the numerical text on the Y Axis).
                            Added AxisYTextSizeSec (Adjust the size of the numerical text on the Y secondary Axis).
                            Added AxisXTextFontWeight (Adjust the font weight of the numerical text on the X Axis).
                            Added AxisYTextFontWeight (Adjust the font weight of the numerical text on the Y Axis).
                            Added AxisYTextFontWeightSec (Adjust the font weight of the numerical text on the Y secondary Axis).
                            Added AxisTextFont (Adjust the font used for the numerical text on the X, Y and Y secondary Y Axis).

If you are running an older version and want to use the new features, you will need to enter the settings manually.
                            Jon

Comment

Jon00,
                              Scaling the numeric on the Axis works great---Thanks for including that feature!
                              BobSpen

Comment

Jon00,
                                I need a little help building my chart. I have 4 data sources(temperatures around house). I want Numeric scale as shown on both Y axes, and auto baseline and maximums on those scales. I thought the easiest way to show both Y axes was to duplicate the data sources on the two axes:
                                UseData1=2
                                UseData2=2
                                UseData3=2
                                UseData4=2
                                UseData5=1
                                UseData6=1
                                UseData7=1
                                UseData8=1
                                UseData9=0
                                UseData10=0

However, as you see there seems to be some problem with the 'Maximum" on the one Y Axis and the duplicated lines of data do not overlap and it looks like I have 8 sources.

The second issue with this method is the "legend" where for sources 5 thru 8(the duplicates) have no value entered into "Data5Label= ", but still show in legend.

The third issue is the X Axis. If I set "AxisXFormat=ht You get the chart I have attached. If you use AxisXFormat=h the chart disappears?

Hope you can help or give me another way to try........
                                Thanks,
                                BobSpen
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X