• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jon00
    replied
    I think you mean post 1380?

https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/3r...87#post1318687

There have been no changes recently. Because you are now also using Y2, you may need to turn off the Y2 grids etc and even make the plot for the second repeat database transparent so that you only see the Y plotted. This will probably need a special chart style created for this graph.

FYI, I do have a new version coming out shortly. This fulfills a number of feature requests and fix for a longstanding bug.

Leave a comment:

• langenet
    replied
    Thanks Jon for getting back. While the data looks as I expected, for some reason it's not maintaining my charting style as I showed in post #1374 (page 92). I have not changed the style with this most recent change or does it do this by default with the most recent change?

Leave a comment:

• jon00
    replied
    Originally posted by langenet View Post
    Thanks Jon,

I've implemented your suggestions and even copied data from data1 to data2 for the past 32 days, but my graph style still doesn't look as I expected. Instead I still get the following:

Click image for larger version

Name:	electric4.png
Views:	63
Size:	116.2 KB
ID:	1320696

Since my database holds 365 days, is this the issue? - that being I only have 32 days were data1 = data2
    Sorry for the delay. What did you expect? The Y and Y2 axis are repeated correctly?

Leave a comment:

• langenet
    replied
    Thanks Jon,

I've implemented your suggestions and even copied data from data1 to data2 for the past 32 days, but my graph style still doesn't look as I expected. Instead I still get the following:

Name:	electric4.png
Views:	63
Size:	116.2 KB
ID:	1320696

Since my database holds 365 days, is this the issue? - that being I only have 32 days were data1 = data2

Leave a comment:

• jon00
    replied
    I expect you will have to wait until the database has the same data for Data1 and Data2 (Y and Y2) for the period of the chart you wish to show.. Alternatively fix the y/y2 baseline and axis y/y2 maximum to the same values.

Leave a comment:

• langenet
    replied
    Originally posted by jon00 View Post

Go to your chart creation setup page. Under the General settings, you will see "Use Data1", "Use Data2" etc. Whatever two data sources you are using, set one to "Yes - assigned to the Y axis" and the second to "Yes - assigned to the Y2 Axis".
    Jon,

I gave your suggestion a try but it doesn't achieve the desired results. Here is what I'm seeing...

Name:	electric1.png
Views:	47
Size:	116.7 KB
ID:	1320192

I take it that your suggestions are correct below?

Name:	electric2.png
Views:	40
Size:	237.6 KB
ID:	1320193Click image for larger version

Name:	electric3.png
Views:	42
Size:	272.8 KB
ID:	1320194

I'm not sure but the graph style changed and when I reversed my changes, the style of my graph didn't revert back to my original posting.

Thanks,

Robert

Leave a comment:

• jon00
    replied
    Originally posted by langenet View Post

Jon,

Just getting back to this... I get assigning the same data source to a second field (Source 2 data) for example, but I don't understand the part about assigning the Y2 entry part. How is this done?

Robert
    Go to your chart creation setup page. Under the General settings, you will see "Use Data1", "Use Data2" etc. Whatever two data sources you are using, set one to "Yes - assigned to the Y axis" and the second to "Yes - assigned to the Y2 Axis".

Leave a comment:

• langenet
    replied
    Originally posted by jon00 View Post

Only by assigning the same data source to a second field and assigning that to the Y2 entry.
    Jon,

Just getting back to this... I get assigning the same data source to a second field (Source 2 data) for example, but I don't understand the part about assigning the Y2 entry part. How is this done?

Robert

Leave a comment:

• jon00
    replied
    Most odd. I really don't know what is different with your system but I do know 100's of people have this working using the same download files as you have.

Leave a comment:

• zsima
    replied
    Hi

I have been starting HS3 by right clicking and running as administrator. and I have been doing the same thing with Jon00DBChartingHS3.exe in Windows explorer. to make sure it is running

What actually worked this time was instead of right clicking and running , I just double clicked the Jon00DBChartingHS3.exe and than the program started working.

I'm afraid to shut everything down in case it wont work same way next time.

Leave a comment:

• jon00
    replied
    I'm running out of ideas. Have you tried rick-clicking on the HS3.exe in Windows Explorer and selecting 'Run as Administrator'?

Leave a comment:

• zsima
    replied
    I did that several times

here is an image of task manager showing both programs running in an "elevated (administrator) state " Click image for larger version

Name:	adm1.PNG
Views:	68
Size:	75.7 KB
ID:	1319057

Leave a comment:

• jon00
    replied
    Again, the error 'Could not load file or assembly Scheduler' has been linked back to Homeseer not being run as an Administrator. Can you shutdown Homeseer and then manually start it please.....

Leave a comment:

• zsima
    replied
    If it helps here is some of the errorlog

2019-08-02 17:47:53.636 Error in OnTimedEventVD Block 4: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Scheduler, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
    File name: 'Scheduler, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'
    at Jon00DBChartingHS3.Form1.᱾旑㗸艨蛓䡳⦨銉(String 삚ᗗ鑈㶝Ỻ諃埱듒, String ḉ黨궏돾⸐⬮, String ᪅땾ꑐ쫀ࡨ욎�㉧, String ꛷�컿⵶䓁眳类ⓘ)
    at Jon00DBChartingHS3.Form1.築老擌㡾♡뙸(Object ᅧ蒕ጶϪ죌ﶦ膚, ElapsedEventArgs ⛒㹋చ⵻啼僣斏)

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
    To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
    Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
    To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

2019-08-02 17:47:54.131 Error in OnTimedEventVD Block 1: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Scheduler, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
    at Jon00DBChartingHS3.Form1.᱾旑㗸艨蛓䡳⦨銉(String 삚ᗗ鑈㶝Ỻ諃埱듒, String ḉ黨궏돾⸐⬮, String ᪅땾ꑐ쫀ࡨ욎�㉧, String ꛷�컿⵶䓁眳类ⓘ)
    at Jon00DBChartingHS3.Form1.築老擌㡾♡뙸(Object ᅧ蒕ጶϪ죌ﶦ膚, ElapsedEventArgs ⛒㹋చ⵻啼僣斏)

To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
    Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
    To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

2019-08-02 17:47:54.137 Error in OnTimedEventVD Block 2: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Scheduler, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

2019-08-02 17:47:54.142 Error in OnTimedEventVD Block 3: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Scheduler, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

2019-08-02 17:47:54.148 Error in OnTimedEventVD Block 4: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Scheduler, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

2019-08-02 17:47:54.630 Error in OnTimedEventVD Block 1: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Scheduler, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

2019-08-02 17:47:54.635 Error in OnTimedEventVD Block 2: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Scheduler, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

2019-08-02 17:47:54.641 Error in OnTimedEventVD Block 3: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Scheduler, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

2019-08-02 17:47:54.647 Error in OnTimedEventVD Block 4: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Scheduler, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

2019-08-02 17:47:55.142 Error in OnTimedEventVD Block 1: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Scheduler, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

Leave a comment:

• zsima
    replied
    I replaced all the files including the ini files

I closed the disabled the demo

I I shut down the plugin from the tray icon and started it manually and it still has same results

Leave a comment:

Working...
X