X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

had to stop by and say a quick thanks for solving my OCD issues with this.

Comment

I can't find this plugin? If it is at Jon00's own site - then I completely fail to login there (and I tried about 20 times yeasterday).

I need something like this, or someone who explains / provides how to script something like this. I am trying to move from Fibaro HC2 to HomeSeer Zee S2 (yep the smal one) and currently have a challenge in how to move my media integration (since there are no plugin for my amplifier - however I do know what http codes to send - I just need the functions in Zee S2 to do buttons to sned the http string, and then grouping the buttons).

Comment

To access my site, you need to ensure port 8087 is not blocked.
        Jon

Comment

I saw prior posts about problems on linux but tried anyway on my Zee S2 and got a 400 Bad Request. The directory structure on the Zee is different than Windows with the /html and /scripts folders being under /usr/local/HomeSeer. Is that a problem? Is a restart needed? How big of a donation would it take for you to buy a Zee S2 to be able to update this? I like that this isn't a plug in because I already used up my 5 plug in limit on my Zee.

John

Comment

This works fine under Linux. The problem is the Zee! It does not have enough processing power to display ASPX.NET pages via Mono.

From the Zee FAQ:

Q: Is ASP.NET supported?
            A: No, while it may run, it is too slow to be usable so it is not supported.
            Jon

Comment

Doh! I was wondering when my choice of controller would eventually come back to haunt me. I'm going to give mrhappy's device grouping script a try tonight when I get home. Feedback on the thread for it seems positive.

http://forums.homeseer.com/showpost....4&postcount=30

John

Comment

Originally posted by jhearty View Post
                Doh! I was wondering when my choice of controller would eventually come back to haunt me.
                John
                What happens if you want a 6th plugin?

BTW, did you get the DeviceScriptButton_Add working?
                Jon

Comment

6th plug-in = hard choices. I love them all. Might have to upgrade to a Windows controller if the need is great enough, maybe hold out for the next generation appliance HST puts out. The Zee handles all the regular automation tasks easily. The 5 PI limit and the flite voice choices are the only things I'm not too happy about.

Regarding DeviceScriptButton_Add, I came up with a a completely different approach to my problem so no longer need to dig into that. Thanks for all the help.

John

Comment

jon i have a problem and i don't know how to solve it

i wanted to delete a group so i selected the parent and child of that group . it says success but the group is still there and the devices copied them self and are loose also in homeseer

regards
                    Preferred -> Jon's Plugins, Pushover, Phlocation, Easy-trigger,
                    Rfxcom, Blade Plugins, Pushbullet, homekit, Malosa Scripts

HS3Pro 4.1.14.0 on windows 10 enterprise X64 on hp quadcore laptop 8 GB.

Comment

What type of device are you trying to ungroup? Some plugins may not allow this and will try to recreate the groupings again.
                      Jon

Comment

it are some rfxcom devices , that i added as a group with your script a while ago , so i wanted to ungroup and instead of ungrouping it created 3x the same devices... some loose some in a little group.

what devices can i delete then ?

Originally posted by jon00 View Post
                        What type of device are you trying to ungroup? Some plugins may not allow this and will try to recreate the groupings again.
                        Attached Files

Comment

This utility did not create them...it would have been the rfxcom plugin....
                          Jon

Comment

no i created with your utility , see screenshot , it where alle loose devices i wanted to group them.

regards

This utility did not create them...it would have been the rfxcom plugin....

Comment

The utility has no ability to create devices. It just links to the standard Homeseer device creation web page.

I would suggest you disable the rfxcom plugin, and then ungroup everything. Then select a parent device and regroup. If that is successful, re-enable the rfxcom plugin. If things get messed up, you will know it is the plugin.
                              Jon

Comment

hi jon ,

i think im saying it wrong.
                                rfxcom never groups new added output devices , its the same as a virtual

so i had 6 devices (loose) and i use your utility to group them , that was a success.. but now after some months i want to ungroup them so i try and it messed up
                                when i check at your plugin after ungrouping it says now only 1 parent but no group anymore , but in devices its still a group and doubled

i wil try to reboot homeseer soon , because now of the heat my server overheated so im cooling it now... its here 33celcius

regards

The utility has no ability to create devices. It just links to the standard Homeseer device creation web page.

I would suggest you disable the rfxcom plugin, and then ungroup everything. Then select a parent device and regroup. If that is successful, re-enable the rfxcom plugin. If things get messed up, you will know it is the plugin.

Comment

Working...
                                X