Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cumulus Script Homeseer 3

@Jon

Here have been (still) using Adam's two Cumulus plugins for two weather stations geographically autonomously connected to main Homeseer 2 boxes.

The two Cumulus weather servers are directly connected to the weather stations and FTP their web stuff to my internet web server in internetlandia. It has been like this for a few years now.

Off on mini tangent here I am looking to test the Cumulus MX software on an RPi2 rather that what I am doing now with the two W2003 lite servers.

Relating to Homeseer 3 currently using your plugin for one weather station.

I do have two Homeseer 3 licenses today and can run one script per box to provide me with two Cumulus server connections which isn't really what I am looking to do.

I use the HTTP realtime text file input to your script right now.

Is there a way to utilize your script for the two weather stations?

Can I copy your script and rename it such that it runs twice?

Would there also be a means to save the realtime.txt file locally before it is inserted to the INI file?
    Last edited by Pete; May 27, 2015, 08:50 AM.
    - Pete

Auto mator
    Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
    Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
    HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
    HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

You can't just copy/rename the script and run it twice as both would use the same configuration ini file and virtual device addresses.

It will be easy to modify to allow you to run more than one copy; hopefully I can find some time over the next few days.
    Jon

Comment

Thank-you Jon!

No rush as I am going tiny baby steps these days with Homeseer 3.

Today's cheer on the Homeseer forum was Travis's post above which made my busy day today just a bit nicer.
      - Pete

Auto mator
      Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
      Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
      HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
      HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Working...
      X