X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes i have. My ini looks like this with my actual ID and Password removed.

[Grab1]
    Path=https://monitor.us.sunpower.com/#/login
    TextFile=0
    Encoding=
    Username=xx@xx.com
    Password=xxxxxxxxx
    Options=
    UserAgent=
    Devicemode=0
    StripHTML=1

Pattern1=(?s)"sp-energy-kws">(.*?)</div>
    Pattern2=
    Pattern3=
    Pattern4=
    Pattern5=

DeviceName1=
    DeviceText1=
    DeviceValue1=
    DeviceImage1=
    Speakbutton1=1
    TriggerString1=
    SearchMode1=1
    TriggerEvent1=

Comment

As per the docs, it may be that web logins will not work. You can see if you have returned data by setting Textfile=1 and seeing if you have a grab1.txt file located in your Homeseer HS3\Data\Jon00\datascraper folder.
      Jon

Comment

Jon,

This is what i get.
        Attached Files

Comment

Hi Jon,

Did the file I attached show any progress?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

It looks like it logged on correctly, but requires browser interaction to run JavaScript on the page. I'm afraid there is nothing much more that can be done.
            Jon

Comment

Linux (pi) install

"Install/Update of package Jon00DataScraperHS3 failed."

I copied over the updater_override.txt after I updated the zip file text and name.

What may be wrong?

Comment

I'm not sure what you have done. The package does not use the Homeseer installer and does not come with a updater_override.txt file.

Unzip the download file preserving the file structure and then read the PDF file in the docs folder. You can then manually copy the files to the correct HS directories as per the docs.
                Jon

Comment

Hi Jon,

I was trying to scrape the lightning strikes (distance) from weatherbug.
                  When i check source in the dom explorer everything is in there, but when i scrape i get a different scrape , is there a workarround to scrape from the dom explorer?

This is the link
                  https://weather.weatherbug.com/alerts/spark/

Sended from far far away
                  Preferred -> Jon's Plugins, Pushover, Phlocation, Easy-trigger,
                  Rfxcom, Blade Plugins, Pushbullet, homekit, Malosa Scripts

HS3Pro 4.1.14.0 on windows 10 enterprise X64 on hp quadcore laptop 8 GB.

Comment

If you cannot see the data when viewing the page source, then it cannot be scraped with this.

You seem to have a nasty storm over the the Netherlands. It does not want to move...
                    Jon

Comment

When i check the page source its there , but when i scrape and i check the txt file other data is in there.

Yeah the storm in the netherlands was really really bad , but its gone today ,
                      Finaly we can prepair for the summer

Originally posted by jon00 View Post
                      If you cannot see the data when viewing the page source, then it cannot be scraped with this.

You seem to have a nasty storm over the the Netherlands. It does not want to move...

Sended from far far away
                      Preferred -> Jon's Plugins, Pushover, Phlocation, Easy-trigger,
                      Rfxcom, Blade Plugins, Pushbullet, homekit, Malosa Scripts

HS3Pro 4.1.14.0 on windows 10 enterprise X64 on hp quadcore laptop 8 GB.

Comment

Hello Jon,

Been wanting to use your Datascraper script now for many months...

Here right now looking for one UV value...from this text file that exists on one web link....doing similar with other web based text files in the future....

NOAA/EPA ULTRAVIOLET INDEX /UVI/ FORECAST

Code:
                        NOAA/EPA ULTRAVIOLET INDEX /UVI/ FORECAST                        
                        NWS CLIMATE PREDICTION CENTER CAMP SPRINGS MD                    
                        136 PM EDT WED JUL 27 2016                                       

VALID JUL 28 2016 AT SOLAR NOON /APPROXIMATELY NOON              
                        LOCAL STANDARD TIME OR 100 PM LOCAL DAYLIGHT TIME/               

THE UV INDEX IS CATEGORIZED BY THE WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION     
                        AS FOLLOWS:                                                      
                                   UVI             EXPOSURE LEVEL                        
                                   0 1 2              LOW                                
                                   3 4 5              MODERATE                           
                                   6 7                HIGH                               
                                   8 9 10             VERY HIGH                          
                                   11 AND GREATER     EXTREME                            

FOR HEALTH RELATED ISSUES...CONTACT EPA AT 1-800-296-1996        
                        FOR TECHNICAL INFORMATION ABOUT THE UV INDEX....                 
                        GO TO THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE UV INDEX WEB PAGE:            
                        dubdubdub.CPC.NCEP.NOAA.GOV/PRODUCTS/STRATOSPHERE/UV_INDEX            

CITY               STATE  UVI       CITY               STATE  UVI
                        ALBUQUERQUE          NM    12       LITTLE ROCK          AR     9
                        ANCHORAGE            AK     4       LOS ANGELES          CA    11
                        ATLANTIC CITY        NJ     9       LOUISVILLE           KY     5
                        ATLANTA              GA     9       MEMPHIS              TN     9
                        BALTIMORE            MD     8       MIAMI                FL    12
                        BILLINGS             MT     9       MILWAUKEE            WI     8
                        BISMARCK             ND     8       MINNEAPOLIS          MN     8
                        BOISE                ID    10       MOBILE               AL    11
                        BOSTON               MA     9       NEW ORLEANS          LA    11
                        BUFFALO              NY     7       NEW YORK             NY     9
                        BURLINGTON           VT     8       NORFOLK              VA    10
                        CHARLESTON           WV     5       OKLAHOMA CITY        OK    11
                        CHARLESTON           SC    11       OMAHA                NE     9
                        CHEYENNE             WY    10       PHILADELPHIA         PA     9
                        [B]CHICAGO              IL     9[/B]       PHOENIX              AZ    11
                        CLEVELAND            OH     8       PITTSBURGH           PA     7
                        CONCORD              NH     9       PORTLAND             ME     9
                        DALLAS               TX     9       PORTLAND             OR     9
                        DENVER               CO    11       PROVIDENCE           RI     8
                        DES MOINES           IA     5       RALEIGH              NC    10
                        DETROIT              MI     9       SALT LAKE CITY       UT    10
                        DOVER                DE     9       SAN FRANCISCO        CA    10
                        HARTFORD             CT     9       SAN JUAN             PU    12
                        HONOLULU             HI    13       SEATTLE              WA     8
                        HOUSTON              TX     9       SIOUX FALLS          SD     9
                        INDIANAPOLIS         IN     9       ST. LOUIS            MO     9
                        JACKSON              MS     9       TAMPA                FL    11
                        JACKSONVILLE         FL    11       WASHINGTON           DC     7
                        LAS VEGAS            NV    10       WICHITA              KS    10
                        Maybe one or two values but starting out with one...config dot ini file looks like this so far. Am I correct configuring the values? Only looking for one value / one variable for the time bean.

Code:
                        [Grab1]
                        Path=hxxp://www.cpc.ncep.noaa.gov/products/stratosphere/uv_index/bulletin.txt
                        TextFile=1
                        Encoding=
                        Username=
                        Password=
                        Options=
                        UserAgent=
                        Devicemode=0
                        StripHTML=1

[B]Pattern1=(?s)<td class="IL">.*?[/B]
                        Pattern2=(?s)<td class="text-center even-four">.*?<strong>(.*?)</strong>
                        Pattern3=(?s)<td class="text-center even-four">.*?<div>(.*?)</div>
                        Pattern4=(?s)<td class="levels">.*?background-color: #(.*?);"></div>
                        Pattern5=(?s)<h3><strong>Pollen Type:</strong>(.*?)</h3>

DeviceName1=Chicago UV
                        DeviceText1=[100] [200]<br>[0]
                        DeviceValue1=[0]
                        DeviceImage1=[300].png
                        Speakbutton1=1
                        TriggerString1=
                        SearchMode1=1
                        TriggerEvent1=
                        - Pete

Auto mator
                        Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb

HS4 Pro - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
                        HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Pete, try this:
                          Code:
                          [Grab1]
                          Path=hxxp://www.cpc.ncep.noaa.gov/products/stratosphere/uv_index/bulletin.txt
                          TextFile=0
                          Encoding=
                          Username=
                          Password=
                          Options=
                          UserAgent=
                          Devicemode=0
                          StripHTML=0

Pattern1=CHICAGO.*?IL(.*?)PHOENIX
                          Pattern2=
                          Pattern3=
                          Pattern4=
                          Pattern5=

DeviceName1=Chicago UV
                          DeviceText1=[0]
                          DeviceValue1=[0]
                          DeviceImage1=
                          Speakbutton1=1
                          TriggerString1=
                          SearchMode1=
                          TriggerEvent1=
                          Jon

Comment

Thank you Jon!

Updated INI file and did a test run of the script. It created the device just fine.

See the following in the logs. Looks OK to me.

Guessing then just create a one time daily event and that is it eh?

Code:
                            Jul-28 11:33:31 AM 	  	Event 	Event Jon00UV UV Read triggered by the event page 'Run' button.
                            Jul-28 11:33:31 AM 	  	Event 	Event Trigger "Jon00UV UV Read"
                            Jul-28 11:33:31 AM 	  	Event 	Running script in background: /HomeSeer/scripts/Jon00DataScraper.vben
                            Jul-28 11:33:32 AM 	  	Jon00_DataScrape 	Virtual device created for Address Jon00-DS-001-1 with Reference: 1355
                            Attached Files
                            - Pete

Auto mator
                            Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb

HS4 Pro - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
                            HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Yes, for that metric, once a day would be fine.
                              Jon

Comment

Pollen scraper

Is everybody's pollen scraper working? It appears to have stopped retrieving data on 12/14.

Comment

Working...
                                X