No announcement yet.

Jon00 Device List Viewer for Homeseer 3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that would be great and much appreciated.

Thanks
    My home is smarter than your honor roll student.

Comment

I did take a look at this last night. Unfortunately I was unable to find any device properties for the voice enabled flag.
      Jon

Comment

Jon00 it works perfectly on Ubuntu 14.04. I can't say I have found a lot of use for it yet but I'm sure I will eventually. I'm still shuffling through getting everything input and not too worried about pretty touchscreen controllers and such yet.

I have gone to your website and drooled over some of your projects. What else are you considering porting to Linux? Hopefully the monitoring and controlling plugin. I know the control won't work on Linux machines. That's fine. The monitoring with HomeSeer integration is what I'm most interested in. I have lots of Linux hardware/software available and some understanding of troubleshooting so if there is anything I could do to help for any of your projects let me know.

Anyway. Nice work and I like your approach to monetizing the code. As soon as I make something of yours productive, and I am sure I will, I will chip in.

Comment

Thanks,

The Remote Computer Control & Network Monitor was written for Homeseer 2 and updated to work with Homeseer 3. Unfortunately it uses a large number of Windows calls so will not be updated to work with Linux.
          Jon

Comment

Originally posted by jon00 View Post
            I did take a look at this last night. Unfortunately I was unable to find any device properties for the voice enabled flag.
            Thanks VERY much for checking. And thanks again for your continued excellent contributions to the Homeseer community.

- Jim -
            My home is smarter than your honor roll student.

Comment

Would it be possible to have the Device List include the device string and type?
              Last edited by noopara; November 27th, 2016, 10:43 AM.

Comment

Beginner Question

I downloaded the file and put the aspx file in the html directory under homeseer3 and put the vben file in the scripts directory what do I do now?

Comment

Jon

Comment

Version 1.0.3 has been released to correct an issue with CSV downloads on Linux.
                    Jon

Comment

Version 1.0.4 is now available

Version 1.0.4 is now available.

Changes since 1.0.3:

Added Z-Wave device node column.
                      Range search now includes z-wave nodes
                      Updated web page style.
                      Attached Files
                      Jon

Comment

I know there is a newer and more advanced version of this package, but this script does exactly what I want, and very, very quick. It even has the possibility to make shortcuts to different views using values in the URL .

However, there seems to be a bug while sorting by value.

Seems like it only sort by first digit or something?

Click image for larger version

Name:	list.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	161.7 KB
ID:	1274200

Comment

The only thing I can think is that it is related to the decimal separator being a comma. I'll take a look over the weekend.
                          Jon

Comment

I changes my devices to show values without any decimals. It still sorts by first digit:

Click image for larger version

Name:	list2.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	127.2 KB
ID:	1274500

Comment

OK, thanks. As I said, I cannot look at this until the weekend.
                              Jon

Comment

That is what happens when you do a sort on numbers that are in a field formatted as a text string. Put a column of numbers in Excel, then format them all as text, then sort. You'll get the same result.

Comment

Working...
                                X