Jon00 Device List Viewer for Homeseer 3 & Homeseer 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jon00 Device List Viewer for Homeseer 3 & Homeseer 4

There is a newer and more advanced version of this package here.

This web page will list all Homeseer 3 or 4 devices, allowing you to sort by ref, name, floor, room, last change, address, Z-Wave node (if installed) or value.

Clicking on the respective name link will open up the Homeseer device in the device setup page for editing/deletion etc.

Clicking on the Download CSV allows you to export the information to Excel etc as sorted on the page.

You can filter searches if necessary. Entering a string in the search text filed will only display matches (case insensitive). You can also search on Value or Ref number range.

If you like this, please checkout my Event List viewer for Homeseer 3

As always it is available on my site (Click on my banner below).

(No Banner seen?- check your Forum Settings - User Settings, Account, Tick 'Show Signature')
    Attached Files
    Last edited by jon00; July 25, 2018, 10:03 AM.
    Jon

Love it! Thank you....

Comment

Thanks Jon00
      Billy

Comment

Cant wait to install!!!!

Kinda what I was looking for a bit ago when I asked about device matrix.. I used to use that in HS2 to show ALL house codes in use so I could know what x10 codes were left...
        HW - i5 4570T @2.9ghz runs @11w | 8gb ram | 128gb ssd OS - Win10 x64

HS - HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435

Plugins - BLRF 2.0.94.0 | Concord 4 3.1.13.10 | HSBuddy 3.9.605.5 | HSTouch Server 3.0.0.68 | RFXCOM 30.0.0.36 | X10 3.0.0.36 | Z-Wave 3.0.1.190

Hardware - EdgePort/4 DB9 Serial | RFXCOM 433MHz USB Transceiver | Superbus 2000 for Concord 4 | TI103 X-10 Interface | WGL Designs W800 RF | Z-Net Z-Wave Interface

Comment

Thanks Guys...it's an easy way to see what is not being updated or orphaned devices that can be deleted.
          Jon

Comment

I would appreciate if someone lets me know if this works on Linux. I don't have anything setup at the moment but I believe it should work fine.
            Jon

Comment

Thanks once again, for your awesome work!!
              Tom
              baby steps...starting again with HS3
              HS3Pro: Z-NET & 80 Z wave Devices,
              HSTouch: 4 Joggler (Android Kitkat), 2 iPhone, 3 iPads
              Whole House Audio: 5 SqueezePlay Jogglers w Bose Speakers
              In The Works: 10 Cameras Geovision, new Adecmo/Envisalink Alarm, Arduinos
              System: XP on Fanless Mini-ITX w/ SSD

Comment

Jon

This is much appreciated as always. I thought I'd seen a screenshot in the last couple of days with a filter row at the top, but I am not seeing that on this thread, in the docs or in my install. I must be imagining it or it was just wishful thinking as that had been a previous request of mine to HST.

Any chance of adding that?
                It would be great to have numeric operators in the filter cell for the Ref and Value fields and then Text Contains... in the Group, Subgroup and Address fields. Dates are more tricky I guess, but a before or after a specific DateTime would be useful.

One final request would be to make the table title bar (and hopefully filter row) static and have only the data scroll, so that you can continue to see the header rows when you are way down your device list.

Excellent work as ever and I dropped you a seasonal thank you contribution as it's been a while since I last did.

Cheers
                cheeryfool

Comment

Nice plugin

Finally made a donation also!

Comment

Originally posted by cheeryfool View Post
                    Jon

This is much appreciated as always. I thought I'd seen a screenshot in the last couple of days with a filter row at the top, but I am not seeing that on this thread, in the docs or in my install. I must be imagining it or it was just wishful thinking as that had been a previous request of mine to HST.

Any chance of adding that?
                    It would be great to have numeric operators in the filter cell for the Ref and Value fields and then Text Contains... in the Group, Subgroup and Address fields. Dates are more tricky I guess, but a before or after a specific DateTime would be useful.

One final request would be to make the table title bar (and hopefully filter row) static and have only the data scroll, so that you can continue to see the header rows when you are way down your device list.

Excellent work as ever and I dropped you a seasonal thank you contribution as it's been a while since I last did.

Cheers
                    Originally posted by HaPe View Post
                    Nice plugin

Finally made a donation also!
                    Thanks guys...appreciated!

It should not be too much of a problem to add the requested features however I'm going to steer away from the date selection as this will take too much real estate. I'll include text string and/or value/ref range search.
                    Jon

Comment

V1.0.1 is now available

Changes from V1.0.0

Table header is now fixed and does not scroll.
                      Added string search filter.
                      Added Value/Ref number filter.
                      Attached Files
                      Jon

Comment

Cross posting from the other thread about this. No Linux support due to mono not supporting ASPX.

http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=178197
                        Author of Highpeak Plugins | SMS-Gateway Plugin | Blue Iris Plugin | Paradox (Beta) Plugin | Modbus Plugin | Yamaha Plugin

Comment

ASPX is supported in Mono - just not on the Zee.....
                          Jon

Comment

I'm running on Ubuntu and got the error. I have "mono-complete" installed. All of the references I can find seem to be about running ASP.NET under Apache or nginx so not sure how to solve this one.
                            Author of Highpeak Plugins | SMS-Gateway Plugin | Blue Iris Plugin | Paradox (Beta) Plugin | Modbus Plugin | Yamaha Plugin

Comment

Does Test.aspx work (in the html folder)?
                              Jon

Comment

Working...
                              X