No announcement yet.

Jon00 Dashboard for Homeseer 3 & Homeseer 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK, thanks. I've just checked and there is a bug in the code for that dashboard plus a JavaScript file is missing from the download. I'll get it corrected tomorrow.
    Jon

Comment

Please try version 1.0.4 on my site. You just need to replace Jon00DashboardHS3.exe and add RGraph.semicircularprogress.js to the libraries folder.
      Jon

Comment

Perfect!
        Now it works
        Thanks for the quick fix.

Some options from the online documentation still dont work, but that is probably bacause of newer versions of rgraph.
        Dont know what version the plugin is based on.

Still, I got what I need. Thanks again.

Comment

Jon,

Will the dashboard be updated for HS4 someday?

Wim
          -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post
            Jon,

Will the dashboard be updated for HS4 someday?

Wim
            Yes, it's on the list. Just doing jobs outside at the moment whilst the weather is good!
            Jon

Comment

No rush here, just wanted to know. Moving to HS4 step by step now and the dashboard is one that does not like HS4 yet
              But any time is good, so enjoy the outside first!

Wim
              -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Pardon me if I missed it in the documentation, but do I have to exit and restart the plugin any time a make a change/addition to the .ini files?

Thanks,
                Ken
                "if I have seen further [than others], it is by standing on the shoulders of giants." --Sir Isaac Newton (1675)

Comment

Originally posted by kenm View Post
                  Pardon me if I missed it in the documentation, but do I have to exit and restart the plugin any time a make a change/addition to the .ini files?

Thanks,
                  Ken
                  Unless it is a new dashboard creation, you should be able to make changes without restarting the plugin.
                  Jon

Comment

Hi Jon,

I am not able to let Jon00Dashboard.exe run. When i open it, it automatically closes after 1 second. Running as administrator does not make any difference. What am i doing wrong?
                    I am using HS4. Newest update.

Best regards,
                    Menno

Comment

Originally posted by mgennip View Post
                      Hi Jon,

I am not able to let Jon00Dashboard.exe run. When i open it, it automatically closes after 1 second. Running as administrator does not make any difference. What am i doing wrong?
                      I am using HS4. Newest update.

Best regards,
                      Menno
                      This has not been tested for HS4; however it would need the 3 Homeseer DLL files from Homeseer 3 and NOT Homeseer 4
                      Jon

Comment

Hi Jon,
                        I copied the three HS3 DLL, but is does not make any difference. I am running Win7. On my Win10 laptop the exe runs ok. Is there maybe a Win7 workaround?

Comment

That should not make a difference. So you have a copy of Homeseer 4 running on Win 10 and a second on Win 7?

In the exe folder, is there an error log?
                          Jon

Comment

Yes I have a HS4 copy running on a Win10 machine. This is my development and testing system. On the Win7 machine is no error log in the Bin folder. I have tried running as administrator, or making a shortcut on the desktop, but nothing helps. This is a great plugin, especially the PNG creating function is useful for me.

Comment

Check your PM....
                              Jon

Comment

Looks like it is working now! Thanx!

Comment

Working...
                                X