This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ramymounir View Post
    Feb-20 7:07:27 PM Error Compiling script Jon00Alexa.vben: Timed out waiting for a program to execute. The command being executed was "C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\vbc.exe" /noconfig @"C:\Users\homeseer\AppData\Local\Temp\ctx5w5tl.cmdline".
    No idea on that one. When does this happen?
    Jon

Comment

Originally posted by jon00 View Post
      No idea on that one. When does this happen?

not sure, i couldn't find a pattern or a specific reason..

Feb-20 7:07:27 PM Error Compiling script Jon00Alexa.vben: Timed out waiting for a program to execute. The command being executed was "C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\vbc.exe" /noconfig @"C:\Users\homeseer\AppData\Local\Temp\ctx5w5tl.cmdline".
      Feb-20 6:57:49 PM TTS Speak (json:
      Feb-20 6:57:49 PM Info Heard: make coffee

b-20 6:52:03 PM Error Compiling script Jon00Alexa.vben: Timed out waiting for a program to execute. The command being executed was "C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\vbc.exe" /noconfig @"C:\Users\homeseer\AppData\Local\Temp\wmu5cwer.cmdline".
      Feb-20 6:43:31 PM TTS Speak (json:OK, I will set the volume to five percent
      Feb-20 6:43:31 PM Info Heard: set the volume to five percent

Feb-20 5:23:17 PM Error Compiling script Jon00Alexa.vben: Timed out waiting for a program to execute. The command being executed was "C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\vbc.exe" /noconfig @"C:\Users\homeseer\AppData\Local\Temp\4w21csa2.cmdline".
      Feb-20 5:23:12 PM Info Amazon Echo Discovery requested, version: 2

Comment

HomeSeer Home Automation Skill not available

The HomeSeer Home Automation Skill is not available for me through my Amazon echo account so what are my options to get the helper to work?
        Do I need to create my own Development skill, set up HA-bridge or are there any other alternatives?

Comment

Originally posted by Broes View Post
          The HomeSeer Home Automation Skill is not available for me through my Amazon echo account so what are my options to get the helper to work?
          Do I need to create my own Development skill, set up HA-bridge or are there any other alternatives?
          You would either have to create a dev skill (Ask/Tell Homeseer to...) or run the helper in local mode (which requires Chrome running 24/7 on your HS Server) with reduced functionality.
          Jon

Comment

Numbers Parsing

I assume you are using your own dev skill with your echo? If you have the latest Intent Schema defined (which is now the only supported method), numbers should appear as 123 and not eins zwei drei.
            Hi Jon,

Your assumption is correct; I'm using a dev skill. I'd love to use the "real" skill, but it's not available in the German skills shop.

The Intent Schema is exactly the one I'm using, but numbers are still parsed as words, unfortunately:

PHP Code:
            Feb-21 11:14:29         Alexa DEBUG    Hello Worldsetze test auf eins zwei drei#
            Feb-21 11:14:28         Jon00_Alexa    Script processing time64 ms
            Feb
            -21 11:14:28         Jon00_Alexa    Response sent to Alexa'OK'
            Feb-21 11:14:28         Jon00_Alexa    Successful trigger under [Trigger38]
            Feb-21 11:14:28         Jon00_Alexa    RunScript ScriptParmHello World;setze test auf eins zwei drei;#
            Feb-21 11:14:28         Jon00_Alexa    Integer Parsed (from number): -99999999
            Feb
            -21 11:14:28         Jon00_Alexa    Alexa Number Integer: -99999999
            Feb
            -21 11:14:28         Jon00_Alexa    Integer Parsed (from string): -99999999
            Feb
            -21 11:14:28         Jon00_Alexa    Alexa Number String:
            Feb-21 11:14:28         Jon00_Alexa    Integer Parsed (from number): -99999999
            Feb
            -21 11:14:28         Jon00_Alexa    Alexa Number Integer: -99999999
            Feb
            -21 11:14:28         Jon00_Alexa    Integer Parsed (from string): -99999999
            Feb
            -21 11:14:28         Jon00_Alexa    Alexa Number String:
            Feb-21 11:14:28         Jon00_Alexa    Alexa command heard'setze test auf eins zwei drei' 
            It wouldn't be too difficult to write my own parser, but I guess it should actually work and I'm just doing something wrong there?

Cheers,
            Alex

Comment

Send me an email and I'll discuss this with you.
              Jon

Comment

Send me an email and I'll discuss this with you.
                Check inbox :-)

Alex

Comment

Dev Skill: "Sorry, I am having trouble accessing your skill right now"

You would either have to create a dev skill (Ask/Tell Homeseer to...) or run the helper in local mode (which requires Chrome running 24/7 on your HS Server) with reduced functionality.
                  Tried the Dev Skill option but I keep getting the same answer upon my question "Tel Homeseer to...." from Alexa; "Sorry, I am having trouble accessing your skill right now".
                  I have checked my Dev Skill configuration over and over but to me it looks allright. I did set up the Skill according the tutorial from Matthew;

https://board.homeseer.com/showthrea...ghlight=amazon

Has anyone have any suggestions on how to continue?

Comment

Originally posted by Broes View Post
                    Tried the Dev Skill option but I keep getting the same answer upon my question "Tel Homeseer to...." from Alexa; "Sorry, I am having trouble accessing your skill right now".
                    I have checked my Dev Skill configuration over and over but to me it looks allright. I did set up the Skill according the tutorial from Matthew;

https://board.homeseer.com/showthrea...ghlight=amazon

Has anyone have any suggestions on how to continue?
                    Under Configuration, ensure you add a Privacy URL such as http://www.homeseer.com/privacy-policy.html
                    Jon

Comment

Under Configuration, ensure you add a Privacy URL such as http://www.homeseer.com/privacy-policy.html
                      Yes I have this URL in and I changed the Skill Name from "HomeSeer" to "Homeseer" as you suggested in the other thread but no luck.

Comment

Setting up with my alarm

OK...been reading through this thread, and can't seem to find what i'm looking for.

The gist is, i want to create 3 primary triggers:
                        Alarm AWAY
                        Alarm STAY
                        Alarm OFF

I want each to ask me "what is the passcode".
                        I created a single response trigger with the alarm code (as exact match)
                        Then it will run an event (like Alarm away)

This works great of course, until i got clever and though i could use the same response trigger for each primary trigger. Of course all that does is run the Alarm Away event every time.

Is there a way to do this?

Comment

Without some scripting, you will need to handle each alarm setting with their own response triggers for password and actions
                          Jon

Comment

Without some scripting, you will need to handle each alarm setting with their own response triggers for password and actions
                            Sadly, i didn't even think about three separate response triggers that looked the same in terms of the passcode given, but did three separate events. Duh.

thanks... easy and works great.

Comment

Hi

I hope someone can help... I am using the DEV skill and for some devices the helper correctly "reads" the text but fails to switch on the device.

Similar devices (Energenie5 via RFXCOM) work ok.

So - from the log (read bottom up):

Mar-08 18:22:34 Jon00_Alexa Script processing time: 50 ms
                              Mar-08 18:22:34 Jon00_Alexa Response sent to Alexa: 'OK'
                              Mar-08 18:22:34 Jon00_Alexa Successful trigger under [Trigger17]
                              Mar-08 18:22:34 Jon00_Alexa Integer Parsed (from number): -99999999
                              Mar-08 18:22:34 Jon00_Alexa Alexa Number Integer: -99999999
                              Mar-08 18:22:34 Jon00_Alexa Integer Parsed (from string): -99999999
                              Mar-08 18:22:34 Jon00_Alexa Alexa Number String:
                              Mar-08 18:22:34 Jon00_Alexa Alexa command heard: 'turn the pond air on'

The action shsould be CAPI 1820,100 to switch the device on.

Voice command is enabled in the device as as command use.

Any help most appreciated.

David
                              ---------------------------------------------------http://weather.penicuik.org

Comment

Download TenScriptAid and find out what the actual CAPI or device value commands are for the device.
                                Jon

Comment

Working...
                                X