This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For the links, use reverse logic:

Make the links your main page and then append the main body to the links page.

I'll have to have a think about the other requests....
    Jon

Comment

Jon,
      If the links are a main part of all my pages , with a different append for each, I will still have to change every page each time the menu changes ...
      Thank tou for taking care
      Visit zee e-maison : http://www.e-maison.com

Comment

Dear Jon,

I have a small question. Just migrating to the 3.0 version of Homeseer. Off course I'm using your plugin again. Only I have problems showing the device images. The small images are visible (7x7 px) but the bigger ones from a plugin like plugwise wont show up. Is there something I am overlooking?

Thanks

Comment

Would you please post the ini file entry you have used to display the device.

Is it only the Plugwise plugin that you are having problems with?
          What happens if you display a standard virtual device created by Homeseer?
          Jon

Comment

I love your web page builder. Use it all the time.
            I have new security camera software (NetCam Studio) that I am using and would like to incorporate into page builder. With my old WebCamXP software, I am able to display a camera image by using:

Imagehttp://68.xx.xxx.xx:8xxx/cam_6.jpg,320,240

The new software requires the use of a 30 digit authorization token to retrieve a camera image. The format is:

http://127.0.0.1:8100/JPEG/4?authtok...ftyghd-xxxxxxx

The token does not change.

I cannot get this to work in HS3 page builder. Any ideas?

Steve Q

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
            HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.368, Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 - Home, Number of Devices: 373, Number of Events: 666, Enabled Plug-Ins
            2.0.83.0: BLRF, 2.0.10.0: BLUSBUIRT, 3.0.0.75: HSTouch Server, 3.0.0.58: mcsXap, 3.0.0.11: NetCAM, 3.0.0.36: X10, 3.0.1.25: Z-Wave,Alexa,HomeKit

Comment

It is not an image. Try using the Embed command.
              Jon

Comment

Direct device control via Jon00 webpage builder

Just incase no one else has come up with a similar solution, I've worked out how to make a button directly control a device without having to create individual events for each one.

I've created a single script called JSONset.vb with the following code:
                Code:

Sub Main(parms As String)
                        Dim parm() As String = Split(parms, "_")
                        Dim command As String = "/JSON?request=controldevicebyvalue&ref=" & parm(0) & "&value=" & parm(1)
                        hs.GetURL("192.168.1.3", command, False, 80)
                    End Sub
                And then for each button I create I simply use the lines as per example:
                ScriptKLon=JSONset.vb,Main,1400_255
                ScriptKLoff=JSONset.vb,Main,1400_0
                where 1400_255 or 1400_0 is the device ref and value to set.

Cheers.
                Matt.

Comment

That's coincidence! I added JSON command control to Web page builder over the weekend. I have not had time to update the docs or package this up yet.
                  Jon

Comment

Awesome. I was almost going to suggest if you could add it as a built-in feature.

It's working well except I'm still having an issue with the JSON commands. I have several devices with both single values and range values configured within the devices. JSON seems to only be able to write to the single values and only the first value of the range and gives error when writing to the rest of the range. I'm still trying to figure this out as it's only doing it to devices in one of my own plugins... and only via JSON - it works every other way.

Comment

Version 1.0.3 released

Try version 1.0.3 which now has JSON support for buttons (both with/without page refresh).
                      Jon

Comment

Could not find library 'system.data.sqlite.dll'

Yesterday evening I tried to install the package but apparently it looks like something is missing?

Code:
                        apr-06 11:57:19	 	Error	Compiling script Jon00BuildPageASPX.vben: compiler initialization failed unexpectedly: 0x80070002
                        apr-06 11:57:19	 	Error	Compiling script Jon00BuildPageASPX.vben: could not find library 'system.data.sqlite.dll'
                        Edit: not a problem of the Web Page Builder, with start up of HS the 'Startup.vb' shows the same error.

Code:
                        apr-06 12:22:39	 	Error	Compiling script Startup.vb: compiler initialization failed unexpectedly: 0x80070002
                        apr-06 12:22:39	 	Error	Compiling script Startup.vb: could not find library 'system.data.sqlite.dll'
                        Edit 6jun15 21:54: I upgraded from W8 to W7 and performed a fresh HS install, everything working!
                        Last edited by Broes; June 6, 2015, 02:47 PM. Reason: Solved

Comment

Webpage builder does not use Sqlite. It looks like you have installed something else which has corrupted the script compiler.
                          Jon

Comment

With the new contemporary icons, the device icons in a page from the web page builder using [device,"016A24EC-019-Q52"] are huge (200x200). Is there a syntax or settings to rescale them (to 32x32) for example? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by pcp View Post
                              With the new contemporary icons, the device icons in a page from the web page builder using [device,"016A24EC-019-Q52"] are huge (200x200). Is there a syntax or settings to rescale them (to 32x32) for example? Thanks
                              See here: http://board.homeseer.com/showpost.p...&postcount=512
                              Jon

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X