Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upcoming Plugins.

Hi All,

I have a few upcoming Plugins that I thought I would share to gauge the interest so I can prioritize which i work on first.

Please let me know if any of the below sound like something you may use.
    1. Zodiac / Jandy Iaqualink - This will allow monitoring and control of your Web Connected Iaqualink Device - Does not handle Local RS232 or RS485 only IAqualink through the Iaqualink Portal. - DONE
    2. Russound E5 Series - The Current Russound plugins available do not work with the E5 due to its Unique 12 Source 8 Zone setup. This plugin will likely be compatible with other Russound systems, But will be written with the E5 in mind, It will interrogate the unit to find out what is available hopefully to minimize setup. I am working on getting the Metadata feeds from the SMS and Internal Radio working as well.
    3. Tuya Web Connected devices - I have these working in principle, But you need to get the Device key from the device by a painful way, I am trying to make this key process easier and i will release the plugin for all Tuya and In Australia Kogan Smart Home devices.
    4. Media Library Plugin - This plugin will provide a graphic display of your media library so you can Cast it to your Google Devices.
    5. Asterisk Phone System - Monitor and Control of the Asterisk PABX System.
    6. TVMosaic Monitor - Monitor and get Streams from your TVMosaic Server.
    7. SNMP Monitor - Network Monitoring through Homeseer.
    These are all plugins i have working in principle, and i use them myself, But it will take a bit of time to clean them up and release.

I have a few other ideas as well, So if any of these sound like something you may use yell out and let me know.

Thanks
    Mat

hi, I might use the snmp monitor

Comment

Also +1 for SNMP monitor, I have a UPS backing my server that I'd love to be able pull stats and triggers from.

Will it support SNMP Traps or just passive polling?

Thanks.

Comment

Hi MattL0 and Fellhahn,

Thanks for the interest, Ill bump that one up the list... As far as Polling V Traps not to sure just yet.... I have it polling devices at set intervals at the moment, But let me we what I can do.

Thanks
        Mat

Comment

would love the Aqualink plugin

Comment

Originally posted by LeonPhelps View Post
            would love the Aqualink plugin
            Me too!

Comment

would love Asterisk plugin

Comment

Hi All,

Thanks for the feedback, The SNMP plugin is a lot more advanced now, I have all the framework built, I have traps loosely working in V1 and V2, and monitoring working well for V1 and V2, Working on V3 now, and working through how to display the output... For example I have a Nas, and monitor all 4 discs, But really I only want 1 device with text of 4 disks.... Rather than 4 devices...

So my intention is to create "Templates" to allow for this type of equipment, You will be able to have individual devices if you like, but consolidate them if that suits you. It is still a little way off, and I am trying to do linux at the same time so prevent a linux delay. Will keep you posted.

The Aqualink plugin is basically ready, So hopefully i will submit it by the end of the weekend.

As for the Asterisk plugin, Could you give me a bit of feedback about what you want to see? I have working on the moment Main incoming line status, and each endpoint status.... But there is so much I could display.... I have also toyed with the idea of getting homeseer to make calls, But open to feedback about what you are looking for.

Thanks
                Mat

Comment

4 then 5 in that order. Thanks! I currently use PBXinaflash and have a yuge media library; Plex and Emby.

Comment

Hi MrMxyzptlk,

Thanks for the note, Will work on them shortly.

Might knock up a video of what I have done with the Media Plugin.

Also, Do any users use URC or RTI remotes? If so I may enable some ability to create screens for them in the Media Library plugin... I have toyed with this idea for a while, I use URC remotes which are fairly Old (MX6000) but they still do the task (And control Homeseer via ASCII).

Also, With the Asterisk Plugin, I "May" add screens for older Cisco Endpoints which should enable Homeseer control from the phone... Will have to see how much work it is.

Thanks
                    Mat

Comment

Maybe look at the now unsupported SCSIP plugin for an example of what functions to start with.

Comment

Hi MrMxyzptlk,

Will do,

Thanks.
                        Mat

Comment

Hi All,

The Iaqualink Plugin has been released, You should be able to see it in the Updater.

Thanks
                          Mat

Comment

Working...
                          X