• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• donstephens
    replied
    Thanks for the info.

Originally posted by Michael McSharry
    I believe with HS1.x the sync function between the ocelot system map and HS allowed this to happen. I do not know if HS2 uses the same IR file structure. This sync does the names associated with an IR location. The ocelot itself only knows location numbers and the IR pattern stored at that location. Since the ocelot itself does not retain names there is not a way to go from the ocelot to HS without an ocelot system map.

Leave a comment:

• Michael McSharry
    replied
    I believe with HS1.x the sync function between the ocelot system map and HS allowed this to happen. I do not know if HS2 uses the same IR file structure. This sync does the names associated with an IR location. The ocelot itself only knows location numbers and the IR pattern stored at that location. Since the ocelot itself does not retain names there is not a way to go from the ocelot to HS without an ocelot system map.

Leave a comment:

• donstephens
    started a topic Lost all IR when moving to HS 2.1

Lost all IR when moving to HS 2.1

I have lost all my IR signals after an update. I understand that they are stored in the Ocelot. Is there some way to reimport them to the HS IR Signal page?

Thanks
Working...
X