Migration to 2.1 issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Migration to 2.1 issues

ive been running ADIOcelot in my 1.7 enviroment for 2 years and it as been ROCK stable, so I thought id use it on the new 2.1 machine im migrating to. im running 2.1.104 HS version and the latest posted (top of the BB) version of ADIOcelot, however I can never get to the config screens. I installed the plugin via the uodater and then loaded the newest EXE file for it. HS loads up and attempts at com1 for the com port which is my CM11a port, so I hit config// HS logs shows calling configIO and thats where it dies... I let it set for 5 minutes and still was hung at that point. sht down, reboot, disable the CM11a altogether, plug the physical ocelot into com1, reboot again and start HS2.. the ocelot is recognized as it sees my secu-16's etc.. still cant access the config screen on the plugin. looking in the settings.ini file I find a section for hspi_ocelot however nothing in there.. do I need to build the INI myself? can I copy the section from my original settings.ini in 1.7 and drop it into the settings.ini for 2.1? id like Not to crash the new machine which ive just put all my devices etc in from scratch to be fresh and new on the 2.1
    -Christopher
    PerfecTemp - the Most advanced HVAC system I've ever Built - and its in my House

for some reason I had to completely uninstall homeseer and reinstall it... none of the plugins that use a GUI for setup would work... after this i can configure normally and the window pops up for configuration.
    -Christopher
    PerfecTemp - the Most advanced HVAC system I've ever Built - and its in my House

Comment

Working...
    X