Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IR logic and plug-in acting

Hello all,

I just started the testing period with HS in order to switch the live HA system to Homeseer (currently using HAL).
    I consider the ADIOcelot plug-in one of the most important plug-ins for me as most of the hardware in my house id Adicon based.

Now, I have some issues to clarify regarding the IR.
    (I am using 3 x Secu 16 IR + the Ocelot output)

1. Into ADIOcelot plug-in -> "Setup" menu -> "CMax" tab
    when I hit the "Synchronize HS/CMAX" (Cmax master) nothing seems to happening (Ir labels checked).

I already have about 500 IR codes in Ocelot named in the "System Map" and I hoped that their names will be copied into HS.

2. Into the "Infrared signal configuration" screen I am not sure I understand what is the use for "Device Default Output Zone" field.

As I noticed it is automatically inserted with same name as Device Name I don't know what is this for.

3. In the same screen I can't understand what is the "Zone Name or Device Name" area (bottom of the page).

Why I should insert something there is the Zone name is automatically inserted when I add an IR above?

4. In the "Status" -> "Add Device" screen is a field named "Select Zone" when I have to add new key for a IR Device.

By testing, I noticed that when I change that Zone some different points from the first noticed Secu 16 IR

Is this the logic of the "Zone" field?

5. In the "Config" folder I noticed multiple files with same name (with a number added):

IR-Labels.1
    IR-Labels.2
    etc ------
    IR-Labels.5

AND

IR-Zones.1
    IR-Zones.2
    etc ------
    IR-Zones.5

Considering the numerotation I belive there are a some sort of old files for the .ini files. Can I remove them?

I'll stop here for the moment to not keep the questions list too long.

Thank you very much,
    Clement
Working...
X