Announcement

Collapse

Contacting HomeSeer This Week

HomeSeer is open and operational this week. All orders are being processed and shipped as usual. However, some staff are working from home. If you need to contact HomeSeer for support or customer service, please use our Email or Chat options. https://homeseer.com/contact-us/
See more
See less

I need your help on triggering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need your help on triggering

Hello,

I try to set-up an event based (triggered) by the change of a Secu 16 Relay .

BUT the Secu Relay point is not listed between devices at "Devices Status Change" list.

It is listed at "Device Value Change" but it seems like the Relay Point is tracked only by Status.

I made the following test usin a script:

Code:
    Sub Main()
    dim s

s=hs.DeviceStatus("`9")
    msgbox s

End Sub

Returned 2 when ON and 3 when OFF

Code:
    Sub Main()
    dim s

s=hs.DeviceString("`9")
    msgbox s

End Sub

Returned nothing.

Can you help please?

Best regards,
    Clement

ADIOcelot attempts to synchronize DeviceStatus and DeviceValue for the SECU points. Homeseer generally displays DeviceStatus or DeviceString in its Device Status page.

If you trigger on DeviceValue=1 it should trigger when HS Device Status page shows ON (Status=2). DeviceValue=0 is equivalent to OFF (Status=3).

Comment

Thank you very much Michael!

I'll give it a try in that way.

Best regards,
      Clement

Comment

You should be able to trigger on a status change of a relay (just checked). Take a look at this thread - I think that will take care of the issue of being able to select the trigger.
        jim

Comment

Thank you very much Jim.

It worked!!

Best regards,
          Clement

Comment

Clement,
            The posted version of ADIOcelot (1.14.4) contains logic to deal with the upper bits of the misc property. What version are you running?

Comment

Hello Michael,

It seems like I have 1.14.3 (probably downloaded using the Update tool fro HS).

I supose it is adviced to upgrade.

Can you please advice how I should do the upgrade?

Should I remove all Ocelot related devices and reinstall them?

Thank you very much,
              Clement

Comment

The only difference between what you have and what is last posted is the setting of the .misc property upper bits. If you add devices later then it is easier to use the current version rather than needing to run the script again.

To upgrade, download the zip file from the top of this subforum. Exit Homeseer. Unzip the file into the Homeseer 2 folder. Start Homeseer.

Comment

Working...
                X