ADIOcelot config won't launch in Vista!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ADIOcelot config won't launch in Vista!

I recently moved my Homeseer 2.2.0.11 install from Windows XP to a dedicated HA computer running Vista and now the configuration app will not launch. When I click 'config' the browser just refreshes...and nothing.

Has anyone else experienced this issue with Vista and ADIOcelet???

Look behind the web interface and see if the config page is there.
    -Rupp
    sigpic

Comment

Yep...I checked there...nothing.

The config app still launches for the HomeSeer Ocelot plug-in, so I'm not sure why ADIOcelot config won't launch.

Comment

I do not have a Vista install so I cannot provide much help. Do you have any other VB6 plugins under Vista?

Comment

I don't believe so. All of the other plug-ins are .net, with the exception of the HS Ocelot plug-in. I believe that is VB6? It seems to work ok.

Comment

The HS Ocelot plugin is also a .NET

Comment

Interestingly enough I just installed mcsSprinklers and it exhibits the same behavior as ADIOcelot. Hmmm...this definitely seems to be a Vista issue...grrr

Comment

I installed Vista on one of my computers and had no difficulty running mcsSprinklers as a standalone version. I do not have another HS2 license so I could not evalute it or ADIOcelot as a HS Plugin. Since mcsSprinklers worked as standalone under Vista, I suspect there is some issue on the HS/hs_compatibilty side of the fence. There is a discussion about ACRF under Vista that may (or may not) shed some light http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=120396

Comment

Working...
                X