Response only on housecode A

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Response only on housecode A

<tt>I just bought an Ocelot with XM10 Controller Module (TW523 Equivalent)</tt>
    <tt>and connect it together and installed the ADIOcelot 1.14.0.3 plugin. All LEDs</tt>
    <tt>works fine as they should, but when I send an ON or OFF command only</tt>
    <tt>device in house code A response to the command (I can see the XM10 and</tt>
    <tt>Ocelot LEDs is blinking). If I send command to, say K1, I see no</tt>
    <tt>response and the XM10 and Ocelot LEDs is not blinking. </tt>

<tt>I'm using Ocelot with a power transformer since the adapter is an 120V</tt>
    <tt>and I live where 220V is used. Also, I pluged the power adapter to a</tt>
    <tt>power strip and not directly to the plug to the wall.</tt>

<tt>What seems to be problem ? </tt>

How are you sending the command to the Ocelot? Can you use CMax and try sending commands this way?
    --------------------------------------------------
    **** Do You "Cocoon"? ****

Comment

Well, I did try the C-Max software and it's even worse. I can't turn On or Off any of my lights or modules even if the log says that the command was sent.
      I do get "Comms Retry crc 113 RX0" in C-Max error log but in homeseer I don't have that kind error or any error at all, it's just that only few of my device are controlable in homeseer and non of them is controlable in C-Max.

One more thing, I use VMware as my XP machine.

Thank,
      Yossi.

Comment

Sounds like you many need to try this on a "normal" XP install.
        -Rupp
        sigpic

Comment

You have HomeSeer shut down when running C-Max correct? Also, baud rates, etc... set correctly in C-Max?
          --------------------------------------------------
          **** Do You "Cocoon"? ****

Comment

Baud rate? How do I set baud rate in C-Max and what baud rate should I set it to? I'm connected through COM1 not a modem.

Comment

Working...
            X