Announcement

Collapse

Contacting HomeSeer This Week

HomeSeer is open and operational this week. All orders are being processed and shipped as usual. However, some staff are working from home. If you need to contact HomeSeer for support or customer service, please use our Email or Chat options. https://homeseer.com/contact-us/
See more
See less

Where can I purchase a self-powered IR Blaster for Ocelot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can I purchase a self-powered IR Blaster for Ocelot

I seem to be throwing money away. I purchased the USB-UIRT only to find out that support for is not the greatest. So I took the plunge and bought an Ocelot only to find out it can't send an IR signal across the room.

I want to set up the Ocelot near our home theater seating which is where HomeSeer computer with its 10" touch screen will reside as the "remote" for HomeSeer. I want to push a button on the Screen and have the lights dim and the A/V equipment come up ready to play a movie.

I don't want IR emitters stuck to the front of my TV or A/V equipment. So where do I find such an IR blaster that will work with the Ocelot? According to ADI the IR Blaster has to be self-powered.

I don't do well with building things electronic, so this ether needs to be pre-made or I'm willing to pay some one to build it.

Your help in this matter will be greatly appreciated!

Why didnt the usbuirt work. It has a very good IR blaster.
    John

Comment

Working...
    X