Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too many devices?

Hi All,

I'm using Homeseer 2.3.019, ADIOcelot 1.4.10.

I need some help to figure out why one of my Secu16 devices stops updating. I've got 13 devices (9 Secu16, 3 Secu16i, and 1Rly08) hooked up to my ocelot, and about 10 bobcat devices. The Bobcat's all work fine, so does most of my Secu16's.

When I added the 13th devices a few days ago one of the first devices stopped updating in homeseer appartently. The variables still show up in the Homeseer status page, but they don't update, neither do the outputs respond to on/off commands from the homeseer status page. Checking with C-Max both inputs and outputs still work fine on the Secu16 device itself.

Looking at the "Configure Interface" form's "I/O Devices" Tab the column with my Secu16 Unit 2 has dissappeared, based on the "House Code" at the bottom of the matrix of variables to include/exclude. Still all 13 devices shows up in the log when starting Homeseer, as they do in the "I/O Devices" tab in the "Controller_I/O Units" frame.

If I delete all variables of my 13th device Secu16I Unit 13 in Homeseer, I can recreate the variables of the Secu16 which does not update (Secu16 Unit 2) with the "I/O Devices" tab. I also get 13 columns in the "I/O Devices" tab, the last with no checked variables. It looks like the ADIOcelot plugin recreates a single variable of the 13th device at some stage (possibly when restarting homeseer) and the unit 2 device stops updating and disappears from the "I/O Devices" tab again.

The house codes for my 13 devices are:

' # $ % ( ) * + . / : ; -

and the # code shows up as the first house code in homeseer status page. I suspect the creation of variables for the 13th device pushes the 2nd device based upon the house code order out. I also get some strage behaviour as it seems the ADIOcelot plugin looses the mapping between the house code to device no mapping when the 13th device is added.

I've checked the devices database file (.mdb), which looks perfectly normal, and as what you would expect in relation to the "I/O Devices" tab settings.

The "mappings" settings in the settings.ini file also looses the "#" device when the Secu16 Unit 2 dissapears. As you would expect.

[hspi_ocelot]
    reg_moved=1
    first_run=1
    mappings=3!13!$!0,10!11!/!0,11!11!:!0,2!11!#!0,5!11!(!0,6!11!)!0,7!11!*!0,8!11!+!0,9! 11!.!0,1!12!`!0,4!12!%!0,12!11!;!0,13!12!-!0,
    base_var=91
    comport=5
    poll_interval=2000
    invert=0
    log_errors=0
    log_comms=0
    showInMenu=1
    Recognition=0
    X10Xmit=0
    UpdateStrings=1
    RunAsXapNode=0
    IncludeVariables=0