No announcement yet.

Can't Control Relays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tried the serial tap. It's a little hard to tell, but it appears that HS2 is not sending any commands when I try to manually change relay states. I can see the commands when using C-Max software though - and the relays work.

I'm going to hang my hat on the status property error message in the HS2 log indicating the issue. I'm just guessing - but I wonder if the plugin does not properly create the HS2 device if an error message gets returned.

Anyone that is functioning properly...what version of HS2 and the ADIOcelot plug-in are you running?

Thanks.

Larry

Comment

The status error message doesn't really mean anything. There was property that HS devices had but was never used- they've now added warning that it might be removed. The latest version of the plugin, which happens to clear that warning can be found in the first post of this thread. Try it and see if it helps. It might depending on the version you were running. HS2 2.5.0.1 and 1.14.11.
      jim

Comment

Thanks Jim, I'll give that a try and report back.

Larry

Comment

You know what....I am working with the latest plug-in revision. I had to delete all of the HS2 devices and then shut down. Then I started up and ran the plug-in config. I checked the variables and IO points that I wanted and created the HS2 devices.

It tooks a couple of shutdown's and startup's of HS2, but I eventually got everything in place.

I guess my biggest issue was that I did not realize that the latest version of the plug-in was in the first thread of the section. I noted that the date was many years ago, but didn't think to read it for the latest rev.

Maybe a sticky with the latest rev would be a good idea?

Thanks to all.

Larry

Comment

Working...
          X