Yippee - it's working! Sort of...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yippee - it's working! Sort of...

OK - after removing the Temp05 plugin and going native (i.e MCS via the internal mode), I now have temps and humidity being logged into the temp database. Charts are working fine. Yippee!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Question - I don't seem to have a database template for Forecast.asp, so I'm getting errors when invoking that ASP. Where do I get that template? Is it the same as the one used for temps? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img]

Bill - I agree with your earlier post regarding which plugin to use for collection - I will likely switch back to Temp05 since Ken is supporting features like sensor calibration now. But right now, this setup rocks!

The Forecast database is created by the plugin if the plugin is working correctly in this area. You specify the table name and database name that you want to use in the database section of the setup page.

If you have these defined then we will need to see the error message you are getting. Note that a prior problem report shows that homeseer needs to be restarted after changing the database names so until this is fixed you will need a restart after changing it.

Comment

Working...
    X