new install - trouble with line graphing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new install - trouble with line graphing

Installed the plugin and am capturing data into the database. Having problems getting the graphing to work, however.

If I try to draw a line graph, I get the following message in the log file each time:

2/9/2003 3:04:48 PM~!~mcsTemperature Plugin~!~ Draw CD Chart: Object variable or With block variable not set

Any suggestions on what would cause it? What information can I provide to assist in troubleshooting?

Below is the current temperature output screen. I have just added two more sensors so they have no data to graph, but the other has been active for days.

While you could enable some debug output, it will end up being a need for me to look at your mcsTemperature.ini and your database where the temperature measurements are stored. Whatever problems I find for your situation I can fix so the next one will not have the same.

This is an open invitation to email your data for anyone having error conditions in the log file or other behavior that cannot otherwise be explained.

Comment

Working...
    X