X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems

Michael,

Couple of issues I'm having:

1) I've download and updated mscTemperature with the latest version from this thread several times over the last two weeks (latest 3.27). Eash time when I replace the older version with the updated hspi_mcstemperature.exe and reboot Homseer I loose all my devices and have to restore them from the grm_attention.xml backup.

2) Each time I restart Homeseer I get the message telling me the database structure needs to be updated for the current version of mcsTemperature . Homeseer log indicates a positive response to the conversion but appears to fail while transforming the temperature table..."type mismatch in expression". I assume something is out of sinc with the mcsTemperature.ini file that is causing the mismatch in mcsTemperature.mdb. I've checked the database names with the "database section" of the ini file and they match. Can you point me in the right direct to fix the problem?

Dennis
    Not too old to learn

Michael,

I completely reloaded HS and your plug-in and the database issue (item 2) went away.... must have been something somewhere.

Just load 2.28 and the "device" issue is also corrected. Thanks

Dennis
    Not too old to learn

Comment

Working...
    X