mcsTemperature Users manual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mcsTemperature Users manual

I've tried to update the documentation to provide a quick start and a option by option reference. Feel free to make suggestions or add to it as you see fit.
    Attached Files

I suspect that not very many know, but Bill Walton has volunteered to transform the mcsTemperature documentation into something that is usefull to a new user. I've seen some early editions and it looks good.

I've been dragging my feet on the next updater submittal until I got the problem of some misalignment of the color and line charts. Well I worked that one off in V3.29.2 and in the interim lots of new features were also added which means the documentation is again out of date unless Bill has been keeping up.

We also have new submittal requirements to the Updater so some new work there as well. The question on the table is if I should update now with the documentation "as is" or wait.

Comment

As most good power users, I won't be ready to actually look at the docs until at least two weeks of messing with it have elapsed anyway <g>. Might as well submit it as is.

Comment

I'm a couple of days from finishing the docs. mcs will need to review them, of course, before he turns them loose. Michael, the part I can't do is the very last section (other offerings), where almost all of the links are broken. I don't know where most of these originally came from, so you might want to look that over and see if you can figure out what the new links are in the new Message Board.

I'm down to about page 50 (out of 55) and the doc is up to 716KB...

--Bill

Comment

Working...
        X