Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unable to RegSvr32 latest version of mscControlSystem.OCX

Michael,

I have been unsuccessful in using RegSvr32 on the latest version of your OCX. It fails on every computer at my disposal (which is currently 5) and on OSes XP,2000 and WinNt4 Sp6.

I am posting this as a new topic in hopes that someone else has run into this issue.

As a point of troubleshooting, can you send me a previous copy of the OCX and let me see if I can REgSvr32 a previous version and then copy over the latest version after registration?

Email address is Tom@tomschwartz.com

Thanks for your great software and support....

Tom

Can someone point me to the file ControlSystems.asp

Whenever I try to load the HVAC page on the web I get the following error: Http://localhost:7070/ControlSystems.asp?Page=HVAC

Thanks

Tom

Comment

The error is page not found

Comment

At this time only the Sprinkler control is implemented. As fall approaches then I will continue with the other elements. A/C is not an issue around here so makes for a good time to take a break and enjoy the outside.

Comment

Error message in the homeseer log is that file
          "Cannot Serve File: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer\html\ControlSystems.asp"

The ZIP package only had the OCX file in it. Should there be more or does the plugin generate the ASP page....

Thanks

Tom

Comment

I thought it created it, but I did not see its creation with a quick look. It is a simple file with the following contents.
            <pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">
            &lt;%
            Response.Write hs.Getplugins("mcsControlSystems").ControlSystemsASP(request , response)
            %&gt;
            </pre>

Comment

Working...
            X