mcsTemp v4.4.0 and mcsControlSystems 1.5.0 Evaluation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mcsTemp v4.4.0 and mcsControlSystems 1.5.0 Evaluation

I've made several changes to both packages over the past weeks to add additiional capabilities. They are working for me, but I would like some other eyes to look for desired behavior. The change summary is:

mcsControlSystems
    -----------------
    ControlSystems house code created with status variables visiable on Setup Status tab
    Allowed zones to be deleted
    Removed Menu bar access. Now accessed via mcsTemperature menu. May need a few restarts to get everyting synchronized again.
    Deleted ET/Rain/Evap data from database, now option selected as status device for recording. If you want your old data then save the database and inport it via a Access query. Save it before plugin starts since it deletes the old fields from the database.

mcsTemperature
    --------------
    Support for up to 30 one-wire COM/USB adapters. Poll button available on Interface Tab of mcsTemperature. If you have a USB adapter then you will need the latest (V4 Beta 3) of the TMEX/JAVA drivers. If you are using DS9097 interface then use the Poll button to initialize the COM field. A <COM1>,COM2 will show if COM1 is the default and COM2 also has an adapter attached.

WeatherPlug step 1 integation
    Weatherplug Checkboxes on Forecast Page
    If Average selected and running hs version Beta 100 or later then creates new devices on mcsTemperaure house code 2, devices 71..85
    Weatherplug data stored in database and available for charting if checkbox selected. Use Trend Groups to select.
    Access to weatherplug setup available via mcsTempeature setup

Explicit identification of Rain and Wind devices for control purposes on Forecast Tab similiar to Temp/Humidity setup. This was done since the source can be ambiguous with the Weatherplug data added.
    Capture prior discrete state and draw solid line if no discrete transitions occur in the display period
    Removed ASP checkboxes since all ASP selection is done via Trend Groups.

I'll post both in this thread rather than in the normal location to leave the fall-back position available.

Attached for evaluation per prior message

Comment

I'm now seeing this error message:
      <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> 8/19/2003 9:37:28 AM~!~Error~!~Web Server Error 404, cannot serve file: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer\html/images/Sensors/light0.22&lt;/font&gt;&lt;/td&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;/td&gt;&lt;td class="tablerowodd"&gt;ControlSystems&lt;/td&gt;&lt;td class="tablerowodd"&gt;&lt;a href="deva54377"&gt;Light Index for 30 Days&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/td&gt;&lt;td class="tablerowodd"&gt;--&lt;/td&gt;&lt;td nowrap class="tablerowodd"&gt;Control System Status&lt;/td&gt;&lt;td nowrap class="tablerowodd"&gt;Yesterday at 3:15:32 PM&lt;/td&gt;&lt;form method="post"&gt;&lt;td nowrap class="tablerowodd"&gt;&lt;a name="bm54377"&gt;&lt;/a&gt;&lt;input type="hidden" name="bookmark" value="54377"&gt;&lt;input type="hidden" name="ref_page" value="stat"&gt;&lt;/td&gt;&lt;/form&gt;&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;tr&gt;&lt;td class="tablecellcustom"&gt;&lt;table&gt;&lt;td&gt;&lt;img alt=
      <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
      in the Homeseer Web Control Status page. I suspect a malformed image tag computed from the device string, or some such. The funny thing is that the device appears to be the "Daily Rain for 30 Days" and not a "light" device at all.

--
      Bill

Comment

This happens when I connect to Homeseer via my local lan using IE 6.x On the Homeseer GUI the icons are blank. I did a file search for the various .gif files on the computer and it did not find any of the required .gif files.

Did I miss a installation process? Thanks for any help you can give.

8/19/2003 7:57:57 PM~!~Error~!~Web Server Error 404, cannot serve file: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer\html/images/Sensors/blank1.gif
        8/19/2003 7:57:57 PM~!~Error~!~Web Server Error 404, cannot serve file: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer\html/images/sensors/blank3.gif
        8/19/2003 7:57:57 PM~!~Error~!~Web Server Error 404, cannot serve file: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer\html/images/Other
        8/19/2003 7:57:57 PM~!~Error~!~Web Server Error 404, cannot serve file: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer\html/images/Sensors/light0.23&lt;/font&gt;&lt;/td&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;/td&gt;&lt;td class="tableroweven"&gt;ControlSystems&lt;/td&gt;&lt;td class="tableroweven"&gt;&lt;a href="deva77925"&gt;Light Index for 30 Days&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/td&gt;&lt;td class="tableroweven"&gt;--&lt;/td&gt;&lt;td nowrap class="tableroweven"&gt;Control System Status&lt;/td&gt;&lt;td nowrap class="tableroweven"&gt;Today at 7:56:58 PM&lt;/td&gt;&lt;form method="post"&gt;&lt;td nowrap class="tableroweven"&gt;&lt;a name="bm77925"&gt;&lt;/a&gt;&lt;input type="hidden" name="bookmark" value="77925"&gt;&lt;input type="hidden" name="ref_page" value="stat"&gt;&lt;/td&gt;&lt;/form&gt;&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;tr&gt;&lt;td class="tablecellcustom"&gt;&lt;table&gt;&lt;td&gt;&lt;img alt=

Comment

But I couldn't tell you where they came from. I don't see them in any of the zip files or updates I've downloaded.

--
          Bill

Comment

Corrected the Light and Rain averages display. Also needed to fix the display of the Prior rain days. Evaporation scaling was off as wll and now corrected. Posted at 1.5.1 above.

The blank1.gif is from the mcsTemperature updater. The Light.gif is in the 1.5.1 zip as well as other icons supporting these new status devices. My icon skills are not very good so I'm open to any offerings for better grahics.

Comment

I have ver 4.40 on my system. The updater version is older that what I have. Can you post blank1.gif and blank3.gif someplace so that I can download them?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> 8/20/2003 7:01:33 PM~!~Error~!~Web Server Error 404, cannot serve file: C:\Program Files\HomeSeer\html/images/SprinklersOnOff.gif
                <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

--
                Bill

Comment

Here are the Blank1.gif and Blank3.gif on my system:

--
                  Bill
                  Attached Files

Comment

I'll attach here the set of icons provided in the updater. Many have the mcs prefix that needs to be removed after moving it to the desired location.

SprinklerOnOff is fixed in 1.5.2 as well as a brief addition to the manual for status devices.

I'm getting the impression that 4.4/1.5 are generally working and these should become the current version for general use.
                    Attached Files

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> I'm getting the impression that 4.4/1.5 are generally working and these should become the current version for general use. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
                      I agree...

--
                      Bill

Comment

Bill, Thanks for the .gif files. I agree this version should be released. Great work.

Comment

I still see the 404 SprinklersOnOff error.

--
                          Bill

Comment

I think you will see the SprinklerOnOff error until there is a cycle that requires a status change otherwise the previously constructed string continues to be used.

Comment

I'm not seeing any errors. Looks good.

--
                              Bill

Comment

Working...
                              X