mcsTemp v4.4.0 and mcsControlSystems 1.5.0 Evaluation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Michael,

Under version 4.2 when I started up HS the log would record the fact the DS 9097 was active. That is gone in 4.4. In its place I'm getting the data readouts of the sensors attached to the interface. Is this a debug output? If so, where can I turn it off? I've tried all the options on the General Setup page with no change.

Thanks

Dennis

PS connected sensor is DS2438 for outside Humidity and Temp
    Not too old to learn

Comment

Version 4.4/4.5 does not have any additional log outputs that were intentional other than those generated when the General Debug Log checkbox is checked. Of course there is the potential for some debug oututs that I forgot about.

With these new versions you will want to click the "Poll for 9x9x" button so the plugin will find all the adapters that are connected to comm ports.

Seems like you have something funny going on with this as well as the devices to support averaging. I did fix the averaging math in the 4.5 version that is posted at the same place you got the 4.4.

Comment

mcsTemp454 gives me a: CRC failed in hspi_mcsTemperature.exe. The file is corrupt

Comment

Bad CRC

Comment

I reuploaded and then confirmed it extacts properly after download. I've sure been having problems getting good files posted on the message board.

Comment

Michael,

The logging problem to Homeseer's log went away with 4.5. Must have been some combination of factors corrected as a by product of your changes. Thanks. No problem with the zip file. I'll take a look at the WeatherPlug averaging over the next 24 hours and give you feedback.

Enjoy your holiday weekend!

Dennis
              Not too old to learn

Comment

Michael,

Reference the attached temp database for the last 24 hours or so. All the averages are working except for Temperature. Its showing a "0" value in the database and in the virtual device in HS.

Dennis
                Not too old to learn

Comment

Working...
                X