Current conditions in forecast page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Current conditions in forecast page

I have been using Sphrung's hourly forecast script for more than a year and I would like to get rid of it. For some reason it stops working after few days and I have to reboot my HS computer (restarting of HS doesn't cure the problem). I would like to use the current weather icon in my quickview.asp page and I asked about this some time ago. I wonder whether it would possible to put the icon as a virtual device.

Jari

I put all the forecast icons in the virtual devices that contain the forecast in V4.12.0. Same icon used for min and max temp forecast. Same icon used for currrent conditions and real feel.

Comment

Thanks Mike.

Jari

Comment

Mike,

I may be a moron, when I tried to look at the forecast (and other) tabs in v 4.12.0 but I couldn't find any new virtual devices for the icons. So, where you can define these?

Jari

Comment

They are the same forecast devices that previously existed. They are enabled via checkboxes on the Forecast Tab. The change was to use the icon that shows on the forecast.asp rather than the temperature numbered icon that was previously used.

Comment

Working...
          X