Monday's Forecast on Tuesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monday's Forecast on Tuesday

In logging on to the forecast.asp page today, Tuesday (12/2), Monday's forecast is included. Should it be? Or should it have started with today's (Tuesday's) forecast? If so, how should this be fixed?

I saw it too. But mine is gone as of the 2PM forecast. Must have been an outside problem.

Dennis
    Not too old to learn

Comment

Thanks for the reply. As of 10:52 AM PST, it still shows up on mine. The web time shows as 3:50 AM. Mike - any suggestions?

Comment

The MSNBC update intervals for forecast data is quite variable depending upon the location requested. I'm fortunate that the WA55 (Issaquah WA) site pretty much updates every hour at 5 minutes after the hour. Sometimes it misses an update or two. Others report hours between updates at their location. First suggestion is to find another nearby location that may have a more reliable update interval.

You will notice that there are three date stamps put on the page. One for when MSNBC's update was last made, one for radar fetch, and one for the local sensors.

Comment

Working...
        X