• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting no data on web page

Installed MCS Temperature 4.25.3

Get the following message in homeseer logfile:

TemperatureReceiveVersion4: on line 440 Type mismatch

I don't have access so I can't look at the mcsTemperature.mdb file to see if it has data. Help

It is complaining that the sensor index delivered from the Temp05 is not a number. This procedure is executed if the interface is setup to read from a Temp05 Version 4.25 firmware (Temp0x/Relay0x tab). The current midon design products are Temp05 Version 5 and Temp08. Are you certain you have the type properly configured?

Comment

Getting no data on web page

I have an old Temp05 version 4.17. The Temp 0x/Relay0x tab has the Temp05 version 5 /Temp08 box unchecked. I do get data in Homeseer for the 01 chip but not the 00 onboard chip, but I assume that is by design.
      I checked the above box and the error message changed to: GetGroup with Progress 1 on line 310:Subscript out of range.
      Does this mean I need to upgrade my firmware?

Comment

The earliest I ever tested with is 4.25 and that was quite awhile ago. Could you copy a set of data from the Temp05 that shows up in the I/O communications window so I can look at it vs what I'm expecting. I should be able to make the plugin work with whatever your are given from the Temp05, but I need the actual data stream.

Comment

Here it is:
          17:48:57 | Sensor #00[7300080013386110]=70.57F
          17:48:57 | >
          17:48:59 | Sensor #01[4D0008001DBDC310]=65.30F
          17:48:59 | >
          17:49:55 | >
          17:49:57 | Sensor #00[7300080013386110]=70.46F
          17:49:57 | >
          17:49:59 | Sensor #01[4D0008001DBDC310]=65.30F

Today ordered the V5 upgrade, so if this is a complicated process, I can wait, since I assume the problem will disappear with v5. I wanted to get some circuit boards for my existing sensors and a humidity sensor and I think the upgrade will also let me use a weather station.

Comment

Since you will soon have a solution to the problem I will not look into it further. New Version 4 users are pretty rare.

Comment

I ended up getting a Temp08 and I am getting data in the Homeseer variables. I did a clean install of Homeseer to clean up some other issues. However when I launch the trends web page I get the following error:
              GetGroup with Progress 1 on line 310 Subscript out of range.
              I found a previous post with a similair error message but I couldn't figure out the solution. What do I need to do to get the trends web page to wrk? Is there some setting that I am missing?

Comment

Select the Group menu option or web link if you are setup for it and define a group with the sensors you want to show together on the same display.

Comment

Thanks, that was all I needed. The graphs are great!

Comment

Working...
                  X