Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mcsControlSystems Error

Michael,
    I hadn't upgraded in quite a while, and finally upgraded mcsControlSystem to the latest last weekend. I don't check on my HS Server real often, but just noticed that I've been getting the following error every few minutes since I did the upgrade:

mcsControlSystems EvaluateWaterNow Line 4090 Subscript Out of Range

Since I'm in Denver and it's December, I haven actually changed anything for a few months (no watering, no reason to change). Any idea what I can do to make the problem go away? It's filling up my UltraLog database pretty quick....

Thanks!

Steve

The error is in the section that supports the feature to finishing watering at sunrise. I made an update to handle the error and it is posted. It was not a feature I had used in the past so there was no run time through this section of code.

Comment

Thanks Michael. That seems to have fixed it. I now have a less-frequent problem of an image missing, but I only copied over the OCX. Assume all is well. Thanks a bunch.

Steve

Comment

Michael,
        I take it back - That didn't fix it. I had set "Don't water" on all seven days, and that was preventing it from showing up. When I went back to my normal settings the error came back, about once per minute. Fills up the log pretty fast!
        Steve

Comment

Working...
        X