Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Description of the plugin: MCS Temperature

Hi,
    I'm looking for a description of what the MCS Temperature plug in does and what kind of hardwire it supports. Does it replace Pete's 1-wire OCX? Screen shots would be greatly appreciated as well!

(I've looked in the 3rd Party Plug in section but there wasn't a green 'Learn More' button. I've also searched the forum with no luck.)

I'm looking for the best way to read my 1-wire sensors.
    Thanks,
    Chris

Intro is added at the top of the thread.

Comment

Much appreciated. Thanks!

Comment

If you are setup for xap and your objective is just a simple read of the sensors into a homeseer device then look at the mcsFree plugins forum. It uses the same code for reading the DS9097U as mcsTemperature, but it does not support any of the other interfaces or functionality of mcsTemperature.

Comment

boy I wish I knew that ahead of time.. all i use MCStemp for is just reading 1 wire and putting into HS device.. graphs, database etc doesnt interest me.. oh well I already bought MCStemp and it doesnt seem to use much CPU so I probably best stick with it.

maybe one of thesedays ill learn the benefits of using the whole MCStemp

-christopher
          PerfecTemp - the Most advanced HVAC system I've ever Built - and its in my House

Comment

Working...
          X