Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS 2.0 update for McsTemperature

Hi Michael

Is there an update for the HS 2.0 version. I did not see it in the updater when running in HS 2.0.

thanks

Jim

http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=96231&page=3

Comment

I must be missing something I dont see nothing relating to hs 2.0 on this page. http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=96231&page=3

Since the plugin is not in the updater, do I just move it over from the 1.7 directory, I am doing a new install.

thanks

Comment

Yes just move it and register the mcsTemperature.exe.

Comment

Clicking on General Setup FREEZES HS2.0 b1950
          Last edited by Bkphillips; August 1, 2005, 01:14 PM.

Comment

Is a frozen HS2 as good as a frozen Margarita?

I assume you past the registration (hspi_mcsTemperature.exe /regserver)

Comment

google'd the regserver thing. over it. thanks.

If only a frozen HS2 would beat out a frozen Margarita. Unfortunatly I suck down frozen drinks and end up with brain freeze. Which is certainly more painful than a HA prioject that's running a muck.

Cheers.

Comment

I have couple of basic questions. Will mcsTemperature work on XP Pro now? As I remember there was an issue with Java or something. I would like to go with XP when I move to HS2 but mcsTemperature HAS to work, I don't think I could live without it.

SteveD

Comment

mcsTempeature that is HS2-installable should be in the updater(s) at this time. The situation of continued use of Microsoft Java VM by DallasSemi exists so a bootleg Java VM needs to be installed for mcsTempeature to operate under XP. Java VM was distributed in the early XP releases and was excluded in later ones to abide by the court ruling.

Comment

Does anyone have mcsTemperature working on the latest XP?

my email is in my profile

SteveD

Comment

I have it working. All except the Chart Director, it doesn't download, and I'm not really tripping on that fact right now.

Other things that are amiss higher up the priority list.

Comment

Working...
                      X