Help with HS 1.7.44 & mcsTemp 4.37.9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help with HS 1.7.44 & mcsTemp 4.37.9

Reinstalled HS1.7.44 and ran through initial setup of mcsTemperature. Temp05 section is working but Forecast and web page Temperature.asp is not.

Code:
    8/18/2004 11:00:58 AM~!~mcsTemperature~!~Version 4.37.9 Registered with Homeseer
    8/18/2004 11:00:58 AM~!~mcsTemperature~!~Temp05/08 Comm Port 1 Opened
    8/18/2004 11:00:58 AM~!~mcsTemperature~!~Last temperature sample recorded at 8/18/2004 10:59:20 AM
    8/18/2004 11:00:58 AM~!~mcsTemperature~!~Forecast database Table C:\homeseer\mcsTemperature.mdb\Forecast has no data stored on line 1780 Invalid use of Null
    When trying to view the web page Temperature.asp I get the following in the ah.log file:

Code:
    8/18/2004 11:04:15 AM~!~mcsTemperature~!~ FormatTemperatureScreen on line 2120 Syntax error (missing operator) in query expression 'ID='.
    Did I miss something on the forecast setup page? I have the left colums filled in, and have tried leaving the Sensor Virtual Devices filled and blank with no difference in operation. The 'Use Forecast Data' devices are filled and working correctly.

Todd

Further testing; The single Temp05 sensor I have hooked up again is working fine and colllecting data and I can graph it by creating a new group on the Temperature.asp page.

However, the Forecast side of the plugin isn't working yet. In looking at the database via Access there is no data in the table, although it does appear to have the table and fields listed.

Debug output when trying to do a get forecast manually:

Code:
    8/18/2004 11:51:42 AM~!~mcsTemperature~!~ GetWeather2 C:\homeseer\mcsTemperature.mdb Forecast, SQL=SELECT * FROM Forecast WHERE v_LastUp = #2005-08-17 10:53:00 AM# DB=Provider = Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0; Data Source= Item cannot be found in the collection corresponding to the requested name or ordinal. on line 1420

Comment

Take a look at this thread and see if that solution helps. Logic exists in the plugin to bridge an earlier design that did not have max and min fields in the database to the current one that does. It looks to be having a problem detecting when to add the fields.

http://board.homeseer.com/showthread...ighlight=F1MAX

Comment

Excellent. Missed that when looking over the previous forum posts for fixed. Seems to have worked; I have a data set in the table now.

Thanks for the quick update!

Todd

Comment

Working...
        X