Temperature display problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Temperature display problems

I updated the temp plugin to latest version (4.39.7) and now all the forecast temperature values are shown as decimal numbers. I guess the number of digits is controlled by Significant digits for temperature displays in the plugin GUI but this doesn't seem to have any effect. This value is 1. E.g. Forecast 1 Day Max is shown as 2.22222222222222. Any ideas?

Jari

I've never had any rounding when converting from F to C for the forecast display. I added it with V4.39.8

Comment

OK, thanks. I haven't had this problem earlier with any of the older versions I have used. I'll try v4.39.8 later today.

Comment

I updated to the latest version but I still have same problem. Only place in the plugin's GUI which I found is the "Significant digits for temperature displays". This didn't have any effect though. In the Forecast.asp page the temp values are integers, but all the virtual device values are decimal numbers.

Comment

I went back to version 4.37.8 and now all the forecast values are integer numbers. I haven't figured out yet how to round the values in the latest plugin version.

Comment

What is your source for the forecast information?

Comment

I'm using MSNBC and I checked that MetricForecast=true in the mcsForecast.ini file.

Comment

Try again with V4.40.1

Comment

4.40.1 temp display repaired

Comment

Yes, it works now with v 4.40.1. Thanks a lot!

Comment

Working...
                    X