Manual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manual

<!-- / message -->" The manual for mcsTemperature is available as a separate download from the updater."

I found this reference in the Intro to mcsTemperature thread, but I can't seem to find it in the updater.

Did I miss it somehow, or is there another location where I can get a copy?

Thanks.
    <!-- attachments -->

That used to be the case, but now it is included with the download of the plugin from the updater. It is now a pdf file while before it was a larger Word document. I missed the manual reference to the separate download. If you did install the plugin on trial then you can get to it from the mcsTemperature menu pulldown of just go to the \Docs folder and snoop.

Comment

Michael,

I just purchased and installed the plug-in. No Manual within any of the HS directories and I need some help understanding all the options and set up procedures. Can you post the manual please?
      Regards, Bob

Comment

There are two version included with the updater download. One is mcsTemperature_Readme.pdf in the \Docs subfolder. The other is HTML that can be viewed from the mcsTemperature menu help selection.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael McSharry View Post
          There are two version included with the updater download. One is mcsTemperature_Readme.pdf in the \Docs subfolder. The other is HTML that can be viewed from the mcsTemperature menu help selection.
          Michael,

I understand that the manual should have been included with the updater, but what I'm trying to say is that it is not. I've looked and it's just not there. Either the pdf or the html version.
          Regards, Bob

Comment

If you have neither form of the manual then there are likely several other files that you do not have as if something did not go smothly during the install. I did put a copy of the manual at http://mcsSprinklers.com/mcsTemperature_Readme.pdf. It is too bit to put on this board.

Comment

Michael,

Thanks fo the manual. I tend to agree with you that something may have gone wrong with the install. Just to be sure, I reinstalled with the same results (and no errors in the log). Interesting to be sure although the plugin seems to be working for the limited amount of time I've been playing with it.
              Regards, Bob

Comment

Working...
              X