Evaluating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am now seeing this error?

11/19/2006 1:10:46 PM - mcsTemperature - FormatTemperatureScreen on line 2120 Syntax error (missing operator) in query expression 'ID='.

Thom

Comment

this error ok , no data, no query...
      look at prew problem
      set debug on for interfaces page bottom now only general need, the special is event debug...

ps

Mcstemp version number?

Comment

When I tick the box for general debug and select save it does not save

Thanks

Thom

Comment

I am running version 5.2.0.0 and it is registered

Is this the latest version?

Thanks

Thom

Comment

going my fav screen (bull*** web browser) hs2 console mcstemperature menu Setup form. Interface/main tab, and Analog(1) tab
            Attached Files

Comment

The interface main tab saves the info but the analog 1 tab does not.

I am also running 5.2.0 where did you get 5.2.6

Thanks

Thom

Comment

http://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=116165

Comment

I have updated to 5.2.6

The interface main tab saves the info but the analog 1 tab still does not When I click on the update button it just exits.

I do not see any error in the log even with the debug on.

But when I try through the web page I get this error in the log.

11/19/2006 1:10:46 PM - mcsTemperature - FormatTemperatureScreen on line 2120 Syntax error (missing operator) in query expression 'ID='.

Thom

Comment

zip it mcstemperature.ini from config directory and place this topic. looking that

ps the web page error is ok first page is graph, and dont running query empty database

Comment

InI file attached.
                      Attached Files

Comment

shdown hs, open mcstemperature.ini with notepad, wordpad etc
                        edit the [Database] key
                        from W1="" to W1="Wind_Direction,1,1"
                        save
                        and restart hs

Comment

Ok, I am getting somewhere I just tried a different device that did not have a graphic in front of it and it now will save both in the HS menu and the web browser. I did not think the grapgic would matter.

Next how do I get the trent to show the graph.

Thanks for your help.

Thom

Comment

Default page, Group drop-down box select EDIT- Show, Draw checkbox set ON, Type Drop-down select ALL - Update Default Button - To Graph Button

Comment

I get this error in the event log

11/19/2006 2:33:40 PM - mcsTemperature - FormatTemperatureScreen on line 2120 Syntax error (missing operator) in query expression 'ID='.
                              11/19/2006 2:33:42 PM - mcsTemperature - FormatTemperatureScreen on line 2120 Syntax error (missing operator) in query expression 'ID='.
                              11/19/2006 2:33:51 PM - mcsTemperature - FormatTemperatureScreen on line 2120 Syntax error (missing operator) in query expression 'ID='.
                              11/19/2006 2:33:56 PM - mcsTemperature - FormatTemperatureScreen on line 2120 Syntax error (missing operator) in query expression 'ID='.

Thom

Comment

Look at database with msaccess - temperature table. fields ID is unique identifier, SampleDate is recording date, and next fields yours sensors

Comment

Working...
                                X