mcsTemp conifuguration for HAI RC-80 t-stats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mcsTemp conifuguration for HAI RC-80 t-stats

I have four HAI RC-80 thermostats currently controlled by RS-232 & HomeSeer. Is it possible to log temperature data & create graphs with mcsTemp for those units?

If so, how?

Thanks.

P.S. I already tried to find this documented somewhere.

With the HAI Thermostat plugin you will be creating a device that holds the current temperature. Let us say this is device [4. In mcsTemperature you will enter [4 as the device code on the Sensor page, select it as a Temperature sensor, and give the database entry a valid unique database field name. From the Group page you will select this device to be included in some group that will be charted. The data will be transfered from the HS device to the database at the transfer interval that is specified on the Interface page.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael McSharry
      With the HAI Thermostat plugin you will be creating a device that holds the current temperature. Let us say this is device [4. In mcsTemperature you will enter [4 as the device code on the Sensor page, select it as a Temperature sensor, and give the database entry a valid unique database field name. From the Group page you will select this device to be included in some group that will be charted. The data will be transfered from the HS device to the database at the transfer interval that is specified on the Interface page.
      Thanks. I tried that and, for some reason I was unable to determine, it did not work. I then reinstalled mcsTemp from the start and it worked ok. Looks good now...

Comment

Working...
      X